Thursday 25 September 2014

Review: Hollister Silver Strand Beach Body Mist

Hello and happy Thursday! Not something I usually say but I did post a little apology note yesterday explaining briefly why I couldn't get a post up last night. I feel like I should fully explain myself now...

I went to this post 16 event in town with my friends because none of us really have any idea what we want to do with our lives and this was very helpful. That finished at 7, I then had to make my way home from town which is a 25-30 minute metro ride away when the metro decided to terminate half way home so we had to wait for a replacement. I then had to go to a training session for my Young Leader training which didn't finish until 9. By the time I got home it was late and I was very tired so I'm really sorry about not getting a my post up on time. I hope you can all forgive me!

On the plus side, you get 2, possibly 3 posts in a row this week so think more about that and less about the fact this post is still late! ;)

Anyway, onto the review now that I've blabbed for ages!



I LOVE the Hollister body mists, I don't know about anyone else but I honestly think they are the nicest smelling things in the world. Although there aren't many, the ones that they do have smell absolutely AMAZING! The one I am reviewing today is Silver Strand Beach. If you haven't smelt them before I seriously suggest you sort your life out and go and smell them immediately! You are honestly missing out on so much!

They are quite expensive at £11 for a body mist but for what it is, I think it's totally worth it.

I believe if you buy them in store they may do a deal like 2 for £12 or something similar to that so make sure you go check that out before ordering online.



I can't describe the scent of it for you because as I've said before, I'm dreadful at describing scents but it's really fruity and just generally a really nice smell that lasts a really long time.

You don't really need much of it either because it is quite strong. It's also perfect handbag size so it's brilliant for travel.

Don't really have much else to say other than please go and smell it if you haven't already!

See you tomorrow for what I think is my best and most exciting post yet! Eek!

Bec x


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC