Tuesday 2 December 2014

Gift Ideas for Him | BLOGMAS Day 2

It's day 2!

Today I thought I'd do a post giving you guys a few 'gift ideas for him' in case some of you still haven't managed to get him something yet! You know who you  are! It's fine don't worry, I haven't got my him anything yet either we're all in the same boat!

I hope this post is helpful! I'm going to be doing 3 other posts similar to this one over the rest of BLOGMAS giving you gift ideas for her, mum and dad all in 3 separate posts because I think those are the most important ones so keep an eye out for those! 

Enjoy!


Touch screen gloves are a win-win for anyone really! You can purchase these here.


These are pretty cool you have to admit... You can purchase this here.


This would honestly entertain me for hours! You can purchase this item here.


A wallet is always a really obvious one. I chose this one from the John Lewis website which you can view here.


Even men can't resist a pair of comfy PJ bottoms! You can purchase these here.

There are so many other things you could go for as well! I've included a few more ideas in the image below, happy shopping!



See you tomorrow!

Bec x









No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC