Sunday 31 May 2015

Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan Tie The Knot

I want to start writing more about big events that happen in the big celebrity world because I think they're nice things to talk and write about. So, let me know if you like this idea in the comments and if so I will start making it a regular thing.

So at the moment I am totally and completely obsessed with weddings. I don't really know why, but if you follow me on Bloglovin' or Pinterest you may have seen my recent interest in weddings and events planning - but specifically weddings. 
I have seen events management as a possible career recently as I did want to be a wedding photographer not so long ago and I think planning weddings would be even more incredible, as well as very stressful of course! 

Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Today's post if you haven't already guessed by the title is about Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's wedding which happened on the 24th of May. 

Mark and Michelle are the dream couple in my opinion, they're both extremely attractive and let's all be honest, their kids are going to be stunning. 

When I saw the wedding photos I immediately fell in love with Michelle's dress. 
It's a gorgeous fishtail style dress designed by Galia Lahav at Browns Bride. It is covered in lace and is decorated with gorgeous Swarovski crystals.

My favourite part of the dress has to be the back which is open from the shoulder blades down to the very base of her back. I think the lace detailing on the shoulder blades and in the V at the base of her back look absolutely stunning. I think dresses that frame the back look absolutely gorgeous, it makes the back look amazing - I think we all forget how amazing we can make our backs look in the right clothes! 

The fishtail line of the dress really extenuates the amazing figure that Michelle has. I personally wouldn't pick a fishtail line for a wedding dress but I think Michelle really pulls it off - I mean obviously, it's Michelle Keegan! 

Michelle's hair and makeup also looked so stunning. She kept it really simple which often looks so much better than going all out, especially for a wedding day. The lift at the back makes a stunning base for her veil (briefly shown in the image in the bottom left corner above) which looks absolutely stunning. I think the middle parting also looks really lovely as it helps to frame her face really nicely which also looks lovely with the veil. 

Onto Mark! 

Mark wore a black tuxedo by Stephen Williams and wow did he look good in it! 

The black tux with Michelle's white dress makes the wedding look so classical and traditional. Sometimes it's nice to be different and adventurous but I think their decision to stay very traditional and classic really made them look very slick and perfect as a couple in their wedding photos. 

Of course, the couple's wedding has been kept quiet so the only photo I have access to is the Hello Magazine front cover but if you head down to your local corner shop I'm sure there'll be a copy of the magazine in there so you can get an even closer look into Mark and Michelle's special day.

I think we can all safely say that Mark probably shed a few tears when he saw Michelle walking down the aisle! 

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Wright! 

I hope you all enjoyed this post - please do leave me a comment below to let me know if you did or didn't. It really does help to know what you guys like and don't like because it means I can suit my content to you guys as well as myself! It's nice to have someone else's input other than my own! 

Love, Becca
-xoxo 

8 comments:

  1. This is such a unique idea for a post. I love it, I'm not really that big on Celebrity gossip but I love the way this post is written Becca, you should definitely continue with it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katie! Could be something I do every now and again! x

      Delete
  2. This was a really great idea I'm not a bug fan of celebrity gossip and things like that but this was really good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T'erica!! I'll see what sort of feedback it gets and it could become something I do every now and again when certain big events happen xx

      Delete
  3. Her dress is gorgeous, and their kids are definitely going to be stunning ha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC