Wednesday 17 June 2015

Review | Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder


This is a product I think all beauty bloggers love and worship. I joined the bandwagon a little later than everyone else but I did join it about a year ago and I can honestly say I have never looked back since owning this product.

I have combination skin but when it gets oily, it really gets oily and it seeps right through my foundation (gross image, I know). So, a good powder is essential for me if I want my makeup to stay on all day.

I always buy this in the translucent shade because then it doesn’t change the colour of my foundation as I have a good match for my foundation at the moment. Using the translucent one also means that you can put quite a lot on without it looking too cakey.

For £3.99 I honestly don’t think you can go wrong with this product. I think I’m onto my 3rd or 4th pot of this and that shows that if you use a sensible amount it can last you quite a long time. I have of course tried other powders over the course of the time I have owned this one, but as of yet there haven’t been many that have come close to how much I love this one.

I only have one issue with the product and it’s not that big of an issue either. I don’t really like the packaging. As I said, I’ve had a few pots of this and I think 2 of the lids broke which made it a real pain to carry around in my makeup bag. That is the only flaw of this product so I highly suggest you give it a try if you haven’t already!


I have honestly used this product religiously since I bought it the first time and I’ve never seen a bad review of it. Rimmel really have hit the nail on the head with this one!

See you again on Friday! 

Love, Becca
-xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Holy grail product for me! #sogood I love the Rimmel Matt bronzer too x

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to use it!! But I guess this is for more oily skin however I have dry skin, so I think I need to find a powder for dry skin, lovely post x

    Ambra // fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how it would work on dry skin, I have combination skin and it seems to work okay on my dry areas but I don't know how it would be if you had all dry hair x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC