Friday 10 July 2015

Gold Eye Makeup Look

So here I am with another makeup tutorial! I'm actually really enjoying doing these at the moment as I hope you are reading them! The last one I posted I believe was my Prom Makeup which went down really well so make sure you go check that out if you haven't already! 

This makeup look is a gold one and it's also quite glittery and shimmery - however, I wear looks like this during the day as well as for nighttime dos etc. It can be for any occasion, it's your face so do what you want! I don't really make looks suited to a particular time of day or event unless it's really extravagant, which this isn't. 

Without further ado, let's get started!

Before any makeup went on! 






Just to make it clear, this is the MUA Mosaic Blush in 'English Rose'. My ultimate favourite blusher of all time which I am quickly running out of so I need to head down to Superdrug to buy some more!
 


Here I have used the 'Undressed' palette for anyone who isn't sure!
 





Posy, posy time!
 



 
I haven't really gone into too much detail about the products I use but I will be doing brand spotlight's etc. in the near future which will allow me to go into a lot of depth about the products listed and used here.
 
This is one of my favourite eye makeup looks to wear so I really hope you enjoyed this and I hope you enjoy having a play around with your gold eye shadows now!
 
Thanks again,
 
Love, Becca
-xoxo

28 comments:

  1. The eye look is absolutely stunning ! I am obsessed ! I love your blog,posta and photos so much well done ! :)

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! That means so much to me! :)

      Delete
  2. I really like this look its so summery xx Terica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look GORGEOUS Becca! This is exactly the look I've been wanting to create, but haven't known quite how to start haha - but now I do; I also really want to get that palette! (p.s. your hair is SO pretty) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have fun creating your perfect look! Thank you so much and I'm so glad you enjoyed the post! X

      Delete
  4. AAAA i can't get enough of your finish look thanks for sharing this is so fun to read, and you look absolutely AMAZING<3 thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hilary! I'm glad you enjoyed the post! X

      Delete
  5. This is such a pretty makeup look! I've recently gotten back into using eyeshadow and gold is my go-to, the pigmentation of these shadows is great!

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really do recommend Urban Decay if you're looking for good pigmentation - works best with their primer potion :)

      Delete
  6. That eyeshadow look is so beautiful, and your eyeshadow skills are crazy! Definitely going to try and recreate this! I loved it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Daisy! I'm so glad you liked it! Xx

      Delete
  7. Great eyes! :)

    I like your blog!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Let me know at my page:)

    xxx

    http://curyinthecity.blogspot.fr/
    Fashion PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely stunning! I love your makeup tutorials x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. that eyeshadow is so pigmented, looks fab on you.

    Olivia // My Clueless Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation is fab considering it's so cheap! Just as good as the Urban Decay NAKED Palette if you ask me! Thank you Olivia x

      Delete
  10. For a £4 palette that eyshadow is such a gorgeous colour and so pigmented. Gold suits you so well, Becca; I love wearing gold eyeshadow in summer!

    Nia xx
    Nia Elinor Mair | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolute bargain for what it is! Glad you liked it and thank you :) x

      Delete
  11. Oooh I love it. This is the perfect shimmery gold. It's got a very wearable look to it. I love the liner as well. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like the look :)

      Delete
  12. Love this post so much Becca, and omg your hair is getting so long i love it!

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I know, I'm thinking about getting it cut again soon though x

      Delete
  13. I really love this look, it just screams summer!! It suits you so much x

    Ambra // fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ambra, I'm glad you liked it! x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC