Saturday 4 July 2015

Outtakes From My Shoot with Jess

So now that all of the posts that I got out of my shoot with Jess have gone live, I thought it would be nice to shove in some of the outtakes from it. 

Jess took a lot of photos, and lets just say I wasn't quite ready for all of them, so why not share them with you guys to have a little giggle at? 

Enjoy! 

I swear I'm going to take my eyes out with these one day.

Something funny Becks?

What do you want?

Look very confident about whatever I'm rambling on about here!

Must have spotted a bee or wasp...

Pretty sure I got caught on a bush or something here...

To be honest there's no explanation for this, I'm just weird.

Wait Jess! I need to fix my hair!

So I almost fell off a wall...

And apparently found it quite funny...

Not sure what this is either, look like some sort of weird chicken!

Mid standing up except it looks like I'm playing air cello or something...

I had a lot of hair issues this day...

I always blink in at least one photo.

More hair issues, can you not?

Typical hair in the mouth photo, nice.

Hair really was not cooperating on the beach, much windy.


As you can see, I was getting very upset about my hair issues.



This is completely unexplainable... I honestly don't even know what this is.

Well I hope this gave you a little giggle and please do let me know what you think of all the photos Jess took for me and if you'd like to see more outfit posts over the summer. 

Speak to you soon!

Love, Becca
-xoxo




19 comments:

  1. Haha, love this post Becca. And Jess' photography is stunning, I think I need to find myself a Jess to take outfit photos for me haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, thought it would be something nice for a laugh. She is very very talented and very very helpful for outfit posts haha! xx

      Delete
  2. These are all so funny, except you still somehow look gorgeous in them!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outtakes are so cute, they make your whole blog so much more real and genuine because it just goes to show, we see the final product but like everyone else you have issues with the task itself.

    http://njcdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly the idea I was going for! It's important for people to see that not all the photos turn out as well as the ones you see! It's just a small selection!

      Delete
  4. How can someone look so good in out takes, my out takes from today are horrendous haha
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Dalal! I'm sure you looked great in your outtakes! x

      Delete
  5. I'm giggling quite a bit right now, hahaha, I loved this post! Your captions are hilarious and I love how you're so honest! This is such a great post idea, too!

    May • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it made you laugh! Thank you so much, not all photos turn out well and that's the message from this post!

      Delete
  6. Honestly, I think you should make the last picture your icon. Also, you still manage to look pretty elegant with hair in your face, as soon as the wind starts to blow and my hair starts flying around I look like a walrus. I really liked this post though, your captions cracked me up x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really would make a great icon, thanks Libby!! I'm glad it made you laugh!! Xx

      Delete
  7. Nice post!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Becca! Your captions are hilarious! I would feel the same during the beach photos! Beach troubles! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was very windy!! I'm glad it gave you a giggle! Xx

      Delete
  9. These photos are so funny, but you still look so gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC