Tuesday 11 March 2014

Hello Again!

Hey guys! Back again and it has actually been longer than I wanted it to be because I got caught up in some homework and other stuff so unfortunately, I haven't been able to post anything until now. But I'm here now!
My plan now is to keep my photography blog separate to this one and just put everything beauty, fashion and other stuff on here on the original Trinket Box blog because it makes it much easier for you guys. The reason I'm keeping the photography one separate is because I feel like that will attract a completely different audience to the one I will get on here.
So, I will hopefully be getting another blog post up here either tonight at some point or at another point this week so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for that! I have a couple of ideas lined up I just need to decide which one is coming your way first.
The final thing I want to say here is that the photography blog probably wont have as much posted on it just because I don't get much chance to be creative with photos at the moment because I am  in my GCSE years so its all crazy busy! I hope no one minds that but this one will have plenty coming up your way soon if you fancy giving it a read! :)

Speak again soon
Becca x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC