Tuesday 11 March 2014

Must Have Spring Nail Polishes

Hey guys! So, it didn't take me as long as I thought it would to decide what I was gonna post first so here it is!  My must have spring nail polishes!

In my opinion, spring is the start of all the bright colours getting ready for summer so that's what I picked out! You may be able to notice my favourite brand of nail polishes by this post...

Okay, yeah you guessed it, Barry M is my favourite brand for nail polishes... 

In order from left to right we have:
  • 308 Berry - Barry M Nail Paint
  • GNP 12 Greenberry - Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Paint
  • 307 Lemon - Barry M Nail Paint
  • 420 Aqua Cool - Rimmel Lycra Professional Finish
  • 66 Matt White - Barry M Nail Paint
  • Topshop Blue & Green Sparkly Top Coat (Doesn't have a name on it, sorry!)
  • Deep Red Barry M Nail Paint (Again, doesn't have a name! Magazine freebie!)
  • 290 Spring Green - Barry M Nail Paint
  • NP194 Dinky Pinky - Models Own Nail Paint
So, as you can see all of the colours that I have chosen are very bright but who doesn't like some bright colours every now and again? If any time is the time for bright colours, spring and summer is that time. Even if you're like me and like to throw some cheeky brights into autumn and winter too, it works.

All of these paints can probably be bought from your local Boots or Superdrug or probably online if you looked for it. The Topshop one should be availiable in there too if you have a look for it, I'm sorry I couldn't include the name for it but I will include a close up of it at the end so you can get a better look. Also the Barry M red didn't have a name because like I said it was a magazine freebie so it didn't come with a name. I apologise for that but I'm sure you'll be able to find something similar somewhere if you looked. I will also include a close up of this one so you can have a closer look. 

Thanks for joining me on my first real beauty blog post, I hope you enjoyed it! Come back again sometime!

Becca x


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC