Sunday 23 March 2014

The Wanted Word of Mouth Tour 2014!

Hey guys! Its been a little while since I last did a post so I apologise for that but we've been given our first exam dates at school and it isn't that far away so I've been revising like a mad woman! One thing I have to say before I go onto today's post is about a makeup tutorial that I'm going to be posting on here hopefully sometime this week so keep your eyes peeled for that!!
So anyway, today's post is about The Wanted's 2014 tour! I went last night to their show in Newcastle and it was AMAZING!! I'm not a huge fan of The Wanted but I do know their music. I mainly went for the support acts which if you don't already know are Elyar Fox and The Vamps. I love both of these acts and they were even better than I expected them to be which was so good! If you're going and didn't know the support acts, I'm sorry if I just ruined it for you but this had to be talked about!
As you all probably know this was The Wanted's last tour as they announced their split not too long ago. This isn't the end of the world for me personally but I'm sure some of you guys were devastated when you heard about their split - for me that was JLS, end of an era for me *cry*.
I've never seen The Wanted live until last night but I really enjoyed it and I thought they were really good. There were a few songs I didn't know which were some of their new ones which I haven't heard but the ones I did know I was up and dancing and singing and screaming at the top of my voice!
I took a few photos on my camera that I want to share with you guys which I will include at the bottom. I also wanted to say how amazing my camera was last night for this concert. We weren't  very far back but we weren't extremely close either but using my camera was amazing and I'm never going to another concert without it! You will see what I mean when you see the photos, the zoom is amazing! I have to say, I'm very happy with the photos I got because they're all very beautiful humans... Enjoy the beautifulness of my photos!!

Bec x

Elyar Fox

Elyar Fox

Connor Ball (The Vamps)

Brad, Tristan & Connor (The Vamps)

Siva, Tom & Max (The Wanted)

Nathan & Jay (The Wanted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC