Saturday 26 April 2014

The City of Cambridge

Hello again, continuing on with my short Becca's Adventures series today is my day in Cambridge last Thursday. I have a few snaps to share with you so I hope you enjoy those.
I've never actually been to Cambridge before but I really enjoyed it, it really is a gorgeous place and I recommend taking a day or two to go and visit if you get the chance.

Because we only spent the day there we didn't really do much we just walked around a little bit. I don't know very much about the city so I can't really tell you what all the buildings and places I took pictures of are called because I don't actually know!! Haha, so sorry about that but they are pretty buildings and places so I hope you just enjoy the gorgeousness of these images!






So, I didn't put any captions on any of these photos because I have no idea what they're called or where abouts they are in Cambridge so I apologise for that. But anyway I hope that you enjoyed looking at some of the pictures from my week away. The last day is yet to come and it is the best one so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Becca x

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful post, Becca! I love your photos! I wish I could go to England:( My mum and dad went last year and they loved it...I love the scenery and the old buildings in these photos. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! It really is a beautiful place, I think I take it for granted though sometimes because I live here!

      Hope the pictures do it justice and create a mini holiday to England in your head! X

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC