Saturday 24 May 2014

Life Plan for the Next Year

Hey guys!

My mum keeps telling me that if I want to do things and accomplish things then I should write them down somewhere because if it's written down then you're more likely to do it. I'm gonna write all of this down on paper too but I wanted to share it with you guys as well! I also have less chance of losing it if it's here on the internet!
There are a lot of things I want to do and accomplish so I'm hoping that writing it all down will help me to do it this year, if not in the near future. So, here goes!

1. I hope to come out in Summer 2015 with good marks on all my GCSE's.
2. Complete a mini triathlon for a charity close to my heart.
3. Do charity fund raising in school for a charity close to my heart.
4. Stay on at Sixth Form and study Psychology and whatever else I decide to take!
5. Take my blog to the next level by hopefully building up my audience and making more posts to attract more audiences.
6. Make someone I don't know smile.
7. Make a new friend.
8. Go on holiday to a country that speaks a different language and make the effort to speak to someone from that country in their language.
9. Make a friend on holiday and keep in contact with them.
10. Make a good impression and enjoy myself on my work experience.
11. Try to attend more events of my volunteering job.
12. Go out more with my friends.
13. Get a weekend job.
14. Get my next belt in karate.
15. Do my Grade 3 piano exam and hopefully pass. Maybe even with merit or distinction would be great!
16. Get a toned tummy and bum!
17. Learn to swim properly!
18. Dye my hair blonder.
19. Not be frightened of sparring in karate and just get on with it and kick some ass!
20. Buy more shoes!
21. Get more accessories for my room.
22. Go out on more runs and bike rides.

That's all I can really think of for now but I'm sure it wont be long before I can think of some more things to add to this list! I'm gonna do my best to complete as many things as I can here and I will keep you guys updated as to what I manage to do!
If you get a chance maybe you can try making a list for yourself, you'll probably be more likely to get the things done!

Until next time
Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC