Tuesday 20 May 2014

Becca's Summer OOTW!!!

Hellooooooo! I'm back again for the second night in a row! I'm trying my hardest with this whole blogging thing at the moment but now I've finished the majority of my exams for this year and I only have a couple left so I should be getting more opportunities to post!
I don't know if you guys will remember but I said a little while ago on some of my older posts that I was planning a bigger blog post anddddd, today is the day of that blog post!
I know some people won't find this that exciting but it's something I haven't done before and I'm excited that it's my first one. I know people do these all the time but I've never personally done one before and I wanted to try it out so here goes! If you didn't already guess, this is going to be an OOTW (Outfit Of The Week).
Some people are really quick at getting these things done and just put on a load of different outfits in the same day and just take all the pictures in one day, however I'm not that good at these things yet mainly because I don't have the time. So, because I couldn't do them all in one day I just had to photograph my outfit on 7 different days for you guys! So, a lot of effort has gone into this, I hope you enjoy it!

Day 1!
On this day I was going out to meet my boyfriend and so I went a little more girly and cute but still fairly summery. I added in the leggings with the shorts because although summer is on its way, it isn't quite here properly yet most days so sometimes it isn't quite warm enough for bare legs! The top is from the Generation 9-15 part of New Look and I believe it was about £12. The leggings are from Sainsbury's TU and I think they were about £8. The shorts are from Primark and they were actually in the sale so I got them for the amazing bargain of £1!!!
I think this is a really cute and girly outfit and perfect for summer! If it's a bit chilly, shove a cardigan on the top and you're sorted!
On this day I just straightened my hair a bit to push back any fly aways and just put on some simple makeup!





Day 2!
On this day I decided to go for the half summer half winter look! I wore shorts with leggings but I through on a woolly jumper to keep me warm! I love the colour of this jumper and I think it compliments the colour of denim very well. These are the same pair of Primark £1 shorts from day 1's outfit but I really like the fit of them and the design. The jumper is from Tesco's and it was around £12 I think if I remember rightly. Again, the leggings are from Sainsbury's. I don't know how much you guys can see but I also have my grey and pink New Balance on which I absolutely love to pieces! My best friends got me them for my birthday and I wear them all the time because they are so comfy and they go with a lot of things too! Because they were a gift, I don't actually know how much they were so I'm sorry about that! You can always look it up online though if you're interested! 
I tied my hair up in a messy bun and put on some nice but not too dressy makeup :)




Day 3!
I had a bit of a relaxy day on this day so I just shoved on some comfy joggers and a comfy top! We all have those days and personally, I have one every week! It's the perfect time to wind down and just chill out so the comfiest clothes are needed! The top is from H&M, just a plain white long sleeved top really, you could get one anywhere. The joggers are from Primark and I managed to get them in the sale for £3. I know they are like, so bright but they're really comfy and there aren't many people who ever see me in them so it's okay! Comfort over fashion any day for me! Also, apologies for the state of my room on these ones but as I said, it was a lazy day! 



Day 4! 
Okay so, I said on day 1 and 2 that it wasn't quite warm enough for bare legs...It was over 20 degrees at the weekend where I live and me and the girls took advantage of that! We went to the beach and sunbathed! We got sunburned too but lets not go into detail about that... The white crop top is from amazon, it's just a random brand I found when searching for a plain white crop top. I think it was about £3-£4. The shorts are from Primark and they were £3 which was an absolute bargain for such a cute pair of shorts! I absolutely love them to pieces and they have so many designs in at the moment. I also have a bikini top from Miss Selfridge on underneath but I didn't really fancy posting a bikini pic online... Haha, but anyway, I had a great day and this is the perfect outfit for a fun day in the sun! I always tie my hair up in a high ponytail for going to the beach because it always gets in my way and no one wants that when you're at the beach!





Day 5!
This was one of the slightly colder days we've had recently so I went with jeans, fluffy socks, jumper and a body warmer! My jumper is from the Next Clearance, I think I got it for about £10. I got the body warmer for Christmas so I'm not too sure about the price but it is from Brave Soul and it's just really easy to shove on when it's a wee bit chilly. The jeans are from Next as well but they are a hand me down from my mum so I'm not really too sure on the price. I just quickly shoved my hair up in a bun and threw on a bit of makeup for a day out with the family! 



Day 6!
You guys are gonna start to think all I ever where is shorts and leggings! I have to admit, there are a lot of outfits that involve shorts and leggings in here but it's just been spring and we're just getting into summer so it's the perfect time for it! The top is from Primark and as are the shorts. The top was £5 I think and the shorts were about £10. Don't quote me on these prices by the way guys because most of these items were bought a while ago and I don't remember the prices! The sandals are from New Look and I've had these sandals forever because I love them so much. They're really comfy and they go with everything. I think they were about £15.



Day 7! 
Those Primark bargain shorts have made another comeback! With leggings! It is a very popular outfit choice of mine if you hadn't already guessed! The crop top is from Jane Norman but it was in the clearing out sale when it moved out of my local shopping centre so I got it for £1.67!!! Absolute bargain I tell you! I was chuffed to bits because it's my favourite colour and it's so cute! The hoodie is from H&M and I believe  it was £10. My bag is from Accessorize and I'm totally in love with it. I use it every day for school and it hasn't let me down once yet. I think it was between £40 and £50. On this particular day I decided to go for a bold red lip and the typical half up half down hair do! Finally this is my current favourite bracelet, it was bought for me as a Christmas present by my neighbor. It's by Buckingham and I just thing it's really pretty and cute.




Please, please, please leave me a comment if you got all the way to the bottom of this telling me what you think. I really would like to hear your opinions on posts like this because it is really long but I suppose it shows you guys a bit of my wardrobe and I always love looking at other people's posts like this. 

Thanks again if you did get all the way to the bottom of this! 
Until next time,
Bec x







4 comments:

  1. Loved this, your outfits were so cute! I especially loved your jumper in day 2! xx

    www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit 6 is lovely. I absolutely love your blog, to say it is new, its fantastic. You've come such a long way in such a short space of time, so very well done to you! I've also actually started a new blog, so do feel free to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will most definitely have a look! xo

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC