Sunday 15 June 2014

Gossip Girl...

Hey guys! Yet again, I'm so sorry it's been almost a week again but I'm finding it really hard to find things to blog about without my camera because I can't take any pictures!
For anyone that hasn't read my blog lately, my camera had a weird fault and had to be sent off to Nikon to be fixed as the people at the shop didn't know what was wrong with it. I'm totally gutted and I feel lost without it but I'm sure it won't be too much longer before it is returned to me!

So, onto today's post, as you may have guessed by the title is going to be about Gossip Girl. I'm aware not everyone is going to know what Gossip Girl is so, for those people, Gossip Girl is a programme about a group of teenagers through high school, college and into adulthood. I've been watching it on Netflix for so long and I'm totally in love with it. It's taking me a really long to get through the whole lot because homework and stuff gets in the way but I absolutely love it and I highly recommend you watch it if you have Netflix. I'm currently watching Series 6 Episode 2 as I'm writing this so I'm nearing the end although I really don't want to. I don't know what I'll do with myself once I'm finished them all but I do want to watch a lot of other series' on Netflix once I'm done.

As you can see, the men in it are very attractive. One of the reasons I love this show so much... It's so good though! It totally has you on the edge of your seat all of the time. It's slightly unrealistic because so many bad things happen to the same small group of people but that's what makes it so good. There's always something new right around the corner and that's why I haven't got bored of it.

Another thing I love about this show is that it has Blake Lively as one of the main characters and she is my most favourite actress in the whole entire world. She's absolutely perfect and in my opinion, God loves her. She's beautiful and her and Ryan Reynolds are perfect together. He is so lucky to have her. 

Just look at her! She's gorgeous! I can't get over how beautiful she is, ultimate girl crush and there's something seriously wrong if you don't think she's gorgeous!

Seriously though, this is an amazing TV show that I promise you will not be disappointed by. I don't want to give too much away so I won't say anymore but I love it and so does a lot of people I know. Totally worth paying for Netflix just for this show! 

Another series I want to watch on Netflix after I've finished this is Orange is the New Black. If anyone watches it or has watched it please do let me know what you think because I really want to watch it.

This was a slightly different blog post for me but I hope you enjoyed it none the less!

Becca

P.S. I'm on work experience all this week so I'm not too sure how much I will be able to post until the weekend because I'm probably going to be quite tired on top of all of the work I still have to do! 


2 comments:

  1. I recently just found your blog and love it! I've also recently just started watching Gossip Girl and i'm also loving that too and I'm also loving Penn Badgley!
    Can't wait to see more post from you soon!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!! I'll be sure to check out your blog! Thanks for stopping by, always nice to see people enjoying my blog! :) x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC