Friday 20 June 2014

Social Networks!

Hey guys! Yet again, it's been ages since I last posted but I'm revising for maths exams at the moment and I have heap loads of homework to do on top of being on work experience all this week so I'm very tired.
Unfortunately, my camera still has not been returned to me and it has been gone for 2 weeks so my dad is going to chase Nikon to get it back ASAP because I'm having serious separation issues not having it!
So, huge apologies for lack of posts and lack of interestingness on my blog for the past 2 weeks but as soon as I get my camera back my blog will be back to normal as I will have finished with exams and it will be the wind down to summer.

Today's post is going to be quite brief because I don't know what to post without my camera because the camera quality on my phone is dreadful. So, I'm just going to share my social networks with you guys because I realised I haven't done that yet and some of you might be interested in seeing what I get up to everyday.

Instagram: @mysumm3rl0ve

Pinterest: BeccaCockburn

Tumblr: beccaemilyxx


So, that's all of the social networks that I'm willing to share here so feel free to follow me if you fancy it! Just gives you guys a chance to see what I get up to day to day if you fancy it :)

Thanks again, sncere apologies for not being able to post much lately but it wont last too much longer I hope!

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC