Sunday 21 September 2014

Books I Plan to Read

Hellooooo people of the internet.

Today I thought I'd write a list. I've never done this on my blog but I've seen a lot of people write wishlists etc. so I thought I'd give it a try...But with books.

I'm not a huge reader, simply because I just don't have the time. However, I got a Kindle 2 Christmases ago and I haven't really read that many books on it.

So far I think I've read about 7 or 8 books on there in 2 years and that isn't what I had planned when I got it!

So, here is my list of books that I want to read. How quickly I get through all of these I have no idea but I heard writing a list is supposed to help you get things done - so here goes nothing!






  • Divergent - Veronica Roth
  • Insurgent - Veronica Roth
  • Allegiant - Veronica Roth
  • Paper Towns - John Green
  • Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green
  • Looking For Alaska - John Green
  • Girl Online - Zoe Sugg
  • The Pointless Book - Alfie Deyes
  • The One You Trust - Paul Pilkington
  • The Fallen Books - Lauren Kate


So, that's just a few of the books I fancy having a read of. If anyone has read any of these books and has an opinion on them please let me know because I would love to hear what you guys think before I read them!

I will keep you updated as to how I get on with this list!!!

See you soon!

Becca x

3 comments:

  1. The Divergent series is really good! Well, I wasn't a fan of the last book, but the other two were lots of fun! Forewarning, though: There's a ton of characters and it can get really confusing. Book three I just gave up and guessed, but if you can get passed it, it's worth the read! ;)

    Ack, I'm not a huge fan of John Green (as a nerdfighter, even). His books have the same plot, and a lot of the characters are just... meh. For me. It seems that you either overly-relate to the novels or you find them completely foreign. Which isn't to say that they're bad books; they're nice and short enough for a daily read. :3

    I can't wait to hear what you think of the books! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh how did you give up allegiant! It has a VERY sad ending that you totally should have read!

      www.littlemisslife9.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Oh, not gave up the book! ;) I totally finished it (and didn't like it at all), I just gave up guessing who was who (beyond Tris and Four). The whole book got extremely confusing. I ended up looking up a play-by-play on Goodreads, and in the end, it helped me as an editor understand what I really need to watch out for. The whole book seemed rushed, and I wish there would have been more character cuts. :3

      Just me, though~!

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC