Friday 12 September 2014

Celeb Style | Zoe Sugg (Zoella)



It's FRIDAAAAAY!

It's been a long week and I'm sure many will agree with me here. I'm actually really happy to be sitting down blogging tonight because I've had a very stressful week and my blog is my ideal way to calm myself down and just unwind from everything else for a little while.

I mentioned last week that because Friday's are mostly fashion related - as my new schedule says - I thought I'd add a couple more types of post to the repertoire. I mentioned last week that it would be Online Styles (I did one last Friday which you can read here) and also Celeb Styles. This won't be the same every week as I will also be posting OOTD's, OOTW's and Look Books as and when I have them ready for you. I just thought I'd add a couple more things in to keep it varied from week to week.

Today, as you might have guessed I'm doing a Celeb Style post. I've never done one of these before but I decided to add it to my schedule and so I thought I'd try it out tonight so that you guys can decide whether you like these types of posts and give me feedback on what you think!

I couldn't think of a better way to kick start this new Celeb Style series than with my all time favourite woman of the internet, role model and YouTube sensation, Zoe Sugg or Zoella. If you haven't heard of Zoe then I seriously don't know where you've been living since 2009 but it's clearly been under a rock because Zoe now has over 5 MILLION subscribers on her YouTube channel and she is extremely well known all over the internet for her beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogging and vlogging.

I used to watch Zoe's videos on and off in 2009 and 2010 when I was around 10 and I started to use the internet to watch things but since about late 2011 I've watched every video she's uploaded because I just can't get enough.

Some people may not class YouTubers like Zoe as "famous" or as "celebrities" but in my opinion they are because so many people know who they are.

Zoe has AMAZING fashion sense and I admire her for that. She seems to be able to stick to the trends whilst also being quite individual and quirky in her own way.

I've picked out a "few" of my favourite outfits that I've seen Zoe wear for multiple different events to share with you and I have also tried to find some of the exact pieces if not something similar for some of the outfits so you guys can try and recreate the look! Enjoy!




Sorry the picture on the left isn't great quality! 
This was Zoe's outfit at the TCA's (Teen Choice Awards) where she received her award for Best British Blogger which I think we can all agree is a very well deserved award for Zoe as she has worked so hard over the past 6 years to get where she is now. 
This gorgeous black cap-sleeved skater style dress really flatters Zoe's figure as it goes in at the waist and shows off her amazing curves so well. The black heels also go really well with this dress although I do feel she could have maybe used a pop of colour with the shoes. Overall I give this outfit a clean 9/10 because she looks absolutely stunning as always.



I picked out these 2 pieces from boohoo.com that I thought were quite similar to the things Zoe is wearing here. This is the Lara Sweetheart Neck Skater Dress in black which is only a mere £20 from Boohoo and the shoes are the Milli Ankle Strap Wedges also in black which are also £20 from Boohoo. 


This is the outfit Zoe wore to Tanya Burr's Nail and Lipgloss Line launch party a while back. I really like this jumpsuit on Zoe although I'm not too sure where it's from. It really compliments her figure and the belt helps to sinch in the waist again to show of Zoe's amazing curves. I also really like the bag and shoes she teamed with this outfit - she just went plain black with accessories which I think works really well here because there is so much pattern on the jumpsuit. Straight 10/10 for this one Zoe! 



I couldn't find the same jumpsuit so I just picked out a random floral jumpsuit from the Boohoo website! This is the Yasemin Floral Capped Sleeve Belted Jumpsuit for only £25. The bag is the Slouchy Embossed Tote Bag from TopShop for £40. I think this bag looks relatively like the one Zoe has in the above photo. Finally, the shoes are also from boohoo.com and they are the Chloe Peeptoe Cut Side Wedge which you can get for £20.



This is actually a really old photo of Zoe from when she was in Paris I think it was last year but I'm not sure. But, this is one of my favourite photos of Zoe because I think she looks so stunning and her outfit is flawless - as always. I love, love LOVE the hat and coat combination because they really go well together. I think this outfit works so well because she kept everything else really quite plain and some people may say that's boring but I think it works really well here. Totally in love with the coat and we all love a good woolly hat in winter don't we!? Another 10/10 Zoe, not doing too bad! 


Again I'm sorry the photo isn't great quality!
This photo is from Vidcon but I'm not sure which year - I can't remember! I love this dress on Zoe, I could never pull it off as well as she does but the fact that she can wear something like this says something about her in my opinion because not many people would wear something this bright and busy! This is a slightly different shape dress to some of the ones we have seen previously because it doesn't sinch in at the waist as much so it shows off her curves less but yet again, suits her perfectly! 9.5/10 for this one Zoe!


This is possibly one of my FAVOURITE outfits I've ever seen Zoe wear. This was taken at the 1D Movie Premier and I honestly think she looked perfect at this event. I can't put a flaw on any part of this outfit. I love the slightly dipped hem on this dress and the lace detailing around the neck and shoulders. I can't tell 100% from this photo whether the dress is cream or white but none the less it looks stunning and she suits it so much! These are the same shoes as she is wearing in the first photo I believe which again look amazing with this outfit and make her legs look FABULOUS! The black studded clutch also adds a slightly edgy side to the outfit contrasting with the cute girly dress which I LOVE! 11/10 all over! 


I picked out this white dress from the Boohoo website just because I liked it really! It's not really the same style as the one Zoe is wearing above but I really liked it and it's something that I can actually see Zoe wearing in summer. This is the Emma Embroidered Skater Sun Dress and it's currently only £10 down from £20 so if you fancy it get it sooner rather than later because I don't know how long that discount lasts! 



I'm not sure where or when these photos of Zoe were taken but I really like this outfit on her. I love these types of trousers because they're so comfy and yet they still look amazing on! I like how Zoe has gone all monochrome with the clothing but she has added a pop of colour with her toenails and her lipstick which I think really brings the outfit together. The blazer is also a really nice touch to make the outfit look more sophisticated and smart rather than more on the casual side. 9/10 I think Zoe.


This is the final photo I'm going to talk about and I'm actually not too sure where or when this was taken but I have a feeling it was after or before some sort of interview or filming for Daily Mix or something along those lines. This smart 2-piece looks amazing on Zoe and she manages to make it slightly more casual with the leather jacket and flatforms while still looking dolled up. I think this shade of blue really suits Zoe as well and to be honest I just think she looks generally stunning in this photo! Another 10/10 because Zoe Sugg just can't go wrong. 

Okay so that's it! I didn't want to do a make-do outfit for each of Zoe's outfits just because I thought this post was starting to drag on a little bit! 

One thing I would actually really appreciate is if you're reading this and you enjoyed it is maybe sharing it to Zoe? I'd love it if she read this just to know she read it would mean the world to me! 

If you are reading this Zoe (unlikely) I love you and I hope this post did you justice!

So anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this type of post and please do be sure to let me know what you thought so I know for future reference whether this sort of post is worth it :)

See you at the weekend for a lifestyle post! Be prepared to see a lot of my friends this week end!

Until then,

Becca x










5 comments:

  1. She has SUCH a cute sense of style, doesn't she? She's adorable! (:

    Also, sorry! Long time no comment! I've had a lot of stuff coming together, and am relieved to say that everything's handled and settled for good. :3 I love your blog's new look, btw! Super cute as well! (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Zoe and the last outfit is when she was on TV talking about her book x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very well written post. Also check this Zoe Sugg Net Worth

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC