Wednesday 10 September 2014

Review: Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum

Here we are half way through the second week of back to school and also the second week of the new schedule here on my blog!

How's school guys? Bored yet? Yep, me too.

Today is Wednesday which means that it's time for a review again! I decided to do reviews on Wednesdays because I actually have a lot of products I like in my collection that I've never talked about on this blog or my previous one or even my old YouTube channel so this is the perfect opportunity!

Please also do remember though guys that I'm always open to suggestions so if you think that a review every week is too much or anything else you have to say about my new schedule or my blog in general (constructive criticism only please) I'm always open to listen to your suggestions! So, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me either through the comment section below, through my email (linked in my contact section above) or through social medias if you'd prefer :)

So, onto the review! The product I'm reviewing today is, as you might have guessed by the title, is a perfume. I've had this perfume since Christmas but I didn't really wear it at all because the smell didn't really appeal to me at first, however I pulled it out earlier on this month and I've worn it pretty much every day since I rediscovered it.



You may all be wondering which perfume I'm talking about if you haven't already read the title, which I'm assuming you have because otherwise you probably wouldn't have clicked on it! Anyway, it's called Midnight Fantasy and it's from Britney Spears' collection. I believe she has more than one scent but that's just what I think, I might be wrong!

I honestly can't explain the scent of this perfume because I'm literally the worst at describing smells so someone needs to invent smellevision or something so I can share the smell with you through the internet! Since I can't do that, I suggest you go to your local Boots or perfume shop and give this perfume a wiff to see if it's your type of scent. I personally really like it but like I said, I didn't like it at first which is why I didn't wear that. However, now that I've rediscovered it, I think it's actually a really nice scent that's really girly and flattering.

Another thing I like about this perfume is the bottle because lets all just admit, it's pretty beautiful to look at. I always keep it on top of my dresser because it looks really pretty sitting there next to my jewelry and moisturisers. The bottle is made of glass which means it's really quite heavy but in my opinion that's how I know that it's of decent quality. I also think that the way the bottle is designed makes it look really expensive when actually it's a totally affordable perfume at only £22 for 30 ml and £24 for 50 ml.

I don't think there's really much else to say other than I really like it and I think you should all go smell it!

Until Friday,

Becca x



No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC