Friday 3 October 2014

Sorry...

Hey guys, it's Friday!

However, you will notice that there was no post on Wednesday and it's not the typical post tonight either so I'm sorry about that but I have reasons for it.

Obviously as some of you may or may not know I am in year 11 which means I'm in my final year of GCSE. Although that will seem like nothing to my A Level/University readers, it's a hell of a lot for me to take on at the minute as I'm sure you'll all agree it was for you back then too.

I've tried really hard for the whole of September to get 4 posts up every week exactly on schedule and I really hope you guys enjoyed that. Now here's the however, it is getting a bit too much for me to keep up with at the minute. Homework is piling up thick and fast and I need to start revising for my exams in June before I end up leaving it too late.

As some of you may or may not know I also do a lot outside of school from piano to dancing to choir to volunteer work so that takes up a lot of my time also. I also have to make time to have a social life and see my friends and boyfriend a few days of the week or I'll end up with no one.

I'm sure by now you'll all have guessed what I'm hinting at with this post but in case you haven't caught on yet, I'm going to have to go down to 1 post a week for now.

I've already decided that in school holidays I will go back to the original schedule that is linked in a tab at the top of my blog because I will have more time on my hands. But during school time I'm going to have to minimise it to allow myself to get all my other work done or I'm going to fall behind in school.

The post that I do put up once a week will probably go live every Friday evening between 8 pm and 10 pm and the theme will change every week to give you guys a variety of things to look at.

I'm really sorry that I have to do this but my school work has to come first right now and I'm sure or at least I hope you all understand that. #deep

Still always open to suggestions for posts that you guys want to read and if I get the chance through the week and feel like blogging then I will but only expect one on a Friday to avoid disappointment.

I hope you can all understand and I'll see you all again next Friday!

Apologies for this not being a proper post either.

Becca x


2 comments:

  1. Hon, no need to apologize! (: Get what you need done (I am, hahhaa)! Good luck with schooling, too. It's a huge part of life!!!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC