Sunday 30 November 2014

BLOGMAS!!!

I'm back again! I've made the very snappy decision to give BLOGMAS a go! 

I'm a very enthusiastic person at Christmas time and so I thought BLOGMAS was a great way to celebrate the count down to Christmas day!

For anyone who doesn't know what BLOGMAS is, it's basically the same as VLOGMAS if you've heard of that, but on a blog instead of a YouTube channel!

If you haven't heard of BLOGMAS or VLOGMAS, it's basically a new Christmas or not Christmas related blog post every day from the 1st of December all the way up until the 25th of December! 

I'm really excited to do this although I know it's going to be a bit of a challenge for me to get all of this done in time for it going up before 10 PM GMT every night. 

If I do happen to miss one or two days, I'm really sorry but I am going to try really hard by preparing posts in advance so that all I have to do is press publish!

I hope you're all as excited as I am and I'll see you all tomorrow when we can all officially open door number 1 on our advent calendars and begin the countdown to Christmas with a good bit of BLOGMAS for you to read every night for the next 25 days!

Becca x


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC