Saturday 1 November 2014

Post Halloween Sadness...

Halloween is all over! :(

I hope you guys didn't mind the very, very, very quick post yesterday but I had no time at all! I've never had a half term as busy as this one!

Obviously you guys never got to see properly how I actually went to Halloween so I thought I'd share some more photos with you guys! You can get tips on outfits, hair and makeup from this post because I've worn this dress for another fancy dress party and the hair you could do really easily as well!

Let me know in the comments if there is anything you guys want a tutorial on e.g. the hair, makeup etc!







oops...






All photo credits go to Layla for this one but I absolutely LOVE it!








This was way more fun than you'd think for a group of 15 and 16 year olds!

That was a hell of a lot of photos! Sorry again for the people who don't like these type of posts but I like to do them every now and again.

Please do also let me know if you want tutorials on anything you've seen in this post - including the other girls because I'm sure if I asked them nicely they would put together a little tutorial for you guys! ;) 

See you soon,

Becca x




















No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC