Saturday 22 November 2014

Quick Hairstyle

Happy weekend! 

I was singing at a Christmas market today - really got me in the spirit for Christmas! Who's excited!?

This week's post is basically a very quick "hairstyle" that I do most days to be quite honest. I'm not really sure if I can call this a tutorial or whether it's like how I do my hair everyday but you're gonna see anyway! 

This is the easiest and quickest way for me to do my hair on a morning after I've been in the shower and washed it - enjoy! 


So, before I've dried it or done anything with it, my hair usually looks a bit like this...My face was deliberate - sorry if it scarred you.


So now all I've done is brush it through a bit to get ride of any tats - growing my fringe out if you were wondering what the short bits at the top were!


Now I tip my head over and use my hairdryer and diffuser to dry my hair!





And that's all I do! I occasionally pin little bits up or I'll throw it up into a messy bun or ponytail if I have a few extra minutes but that's what I do every day! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you all next week!

Bec x





2 comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC