Sunday 16 November 2014

The Autumn TAG

Happy Sunday! Not my favourite day of the week but hey ho! 

I was nominated by the wonderful Nia of NiaElinorMair to do The Autumn TAG so that's just what I'm going to do!

I know it's almost the end of Autumn and the start of Winter being half way through November but I'm going to do it anyway! 

I nominate all the bloggers reading this! Even if you aren't a blogger, give it a go in the comments! :)

OK, We're talking coffees - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Cafe Nero/Costa/Starbucks etc?
If you've been following my blog for a while or have been following me on Instagram you will know that I'm an absolute Starbucks fanatic, it's my favourite place but I haven't actually been recently. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I have been drinking a lot of tea and hot chocolate lately so that I guess - not very festive but oh well!

Accessories - what do you opt for scarf/boots/gloves etc?
All of those 3 examples are a definite for me in Autumn! Also my big parka coat which is probably not really classed as an accessory but I only pull it out for autumn and winter! Fluffy socks as well! Best invention!

Music - what's your favourite music to listen to in Autumn?
I'm currently sitting in my room typing away and listening to Christmas songs on the music channel...I like to get into the Christmas spirit okay!?

Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I'm dreadful with perfumes etc. but at the moment I've been switching it up between my Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy and the One Direction Our Moment perfumes. Probably relate nothing to the season but those are the perfumes I'm loving right now!

Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?

I have 2 candles in my room right now but neither of them have ever been lit...I've had them since my birthday...in January...I'm not really allowed to burn candles too much in my room in case I burn the house down and to be honest, I probably would. However, I think I might have to invest in a Christmassy scent this year and burn that in the run up because it's Christmas, it has to be done!

What do you love most about Autumn?
Definitely the brisk walks in the wind to your favourite cafe for a hot chocolate. I love seeing all the leaves on the floor too, it just looks so scenic.

Favourite makeup look?
I start to wear lipstick a lot more in Autumn and Winter because I just think that's when I prefer to wear it but I feel like I need to get some darker colours this year...I've played it safe for too long, it's time to be a bit more adventurous!

What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I'm most looking forward to getting excited for Christmas because Christmas is probably my favourite time of year and because it's only 41 or 40 sleeps away, it's acceptable to get excited!

I really enjoyed doing this TAG so thanks Nia for nominating me!

Please anyone feel free to give this TAG a go because I'd love to read it - let me know if you do give it a try! 

See you next weekend!

Becca xo





2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers to this, really need to try that One Direction perfume.

    Nia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nia! It smells amazing! Hardly used it until recently because I didn't want to waste it but now I'm addicted! xxx

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC