Wednesday 3 December 2014

Blog Design

Hey guys, I know I've already posted for BLOGMAS today but I decided to do a recent friend of mine a favour to help her out with her blog and her blog help for other bloggers.

I was approached on Instagram by a lovely fellow blogger called Edie. She asked me if I wanted anything doing with my blog design as it was something that she is interested in and enjoys doing for other people. 

Obviously as you guys know, I have just redesigned my blog so I unfortunately turned her down on her amazing offer. However, I did say to her that I would recommend her to my fellow bloggers out there because I think her blog is simply stunning for a 12 year old! It's just gorgeous and I think it would really be worth it if you were thinking about redesigning your blog. 

I'm going to leave the link to her blog below for you to all go check her out because I would highly recommend it - her blog is simply stunning she must be so proud of it!


Thanks for asking me if I wanted any help Edie, really appreciate it! 

Thanks again guys, see you tomorrow for BLOGMAS day 4!

Bec x




No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC