Wednesday 3 December 2014

Gift Ideas for Her | BLOGMAS Day 4

Happy 4th of December!

Not long now! 

Continuing on from the gift ideas post series, tonight I'm doing a gift ideas for her post. This is probably the easiest post I've ever written because I am a typical teenage girl and so I know what most of us want. 

This is for you people out there who still haven't done their Christmas shopping...that's totally not me... I've started on Matty I just haven't got any others yet!...

I hope this post is helpful for anyone struggling on what to get for their best friend, sister etc. 

The final 2 parts of this gift ideas series will be finished by the end of the week. The final 2 posts are gift ideas for mum and gift ideas for dad so keep your eyes peeled for those on the 6th and 8th of the month!

Enjoy!


This candle would make me the happiest girl alive. Candles I think, are always quite a good option at least for me anyways because they really add something to a room - I have 2 burning in my room right now! You can purchase this Yankee Candle here.


I had to include this...This is one of the more expensive Lush packs at £155 but you can browse the Lush website and find something I'm sure! Lush is my favourite place however, we just got our bathroom refurbished and my parents decided to get rid of the bath and make it like a wet room sort of thing because we have quite a small bathroom and I'm the only one that uses the bath. I kinda lost that battle...most Lush products can't be used in my house anymore :( You can look at this pack here.)



NAKED palettes are always a positive. I used to think these were extremely overpriced because everyone used to say they were quite expensive but until I researched it myself, I don't think £37 is that bad considering the quality of it, but that's just my opinion! You can purchase this here.


I'm not sure about anyone else but I'm obsessed with purses...the perfect Christmas present! You can purchase this particular purse here.


So, there's a few ideas for you...

Happy shopping!

Bec x






No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC