Wednesday 10 December 2014

Incredible Support & I Need YOUR Help! | BLOGMAS Day 10

It's the 10th of December!!!

And it's really starting to feel like Christmas because it's absolutely freezing outside and we have all of our Christmas decorations up and I've also done all of my Christmas shopping - more on that later on in BLOGMAS! 

Today I wanted to do more of a chatty post because I don't do them very often and I feel like I should!

I want to say how amazing the support on my blog has been recently, I honestly can't even explain it. Although it may not seem like much to some of the other bloggers out there who have hundreds and thousands of followers and pageviews daily but my blog now has over 11,500 page views and I have almost 30 followers on Bloglovin'! This is honestly incredible for me because my last blog even today has under 2000 pageviews and that has been there for 2 years, even when I was writing it I got no where near as many views as I do now!

I've honestly just had amazing support since March when I started my blog up and I couldn't be more grateful. 

I know that before I started doing BLOGMAS this month, I haven't been able to post as frequently as I may have liked to due to school work being a heck of a challenge at the moment but I'm trying really hard with BLOGMAS this month so that I feel like I have accomplished something before I go back into my relaxed 1 post a week until I've finished my GCSE's.

Once my GCSE's are over I'm definitely going to get back on track with my schedule linked in the tab above this post but until then, I think it is going to have to stay at 1 post per week for my stress levels because I'm one of those people that gets so stressed so easily! I'm also in the process of thinking about my A Levels which will start in September. Obviously as you can tell that will probably make me even more stressed because A Levels are going to be a thousand times harder than GCSE's but we shall cross that bridge when we come to it!

I really want to know the sort of things that you guys want to read on my blog so please, please, PLEASE leave me some ideas in the comments! I love just sitting down and writing about the things that come to my mind that day or something that I feel like writing about or showing you but I feel like sometimes I need to ask you guys what you want to see here because I don't know what everyone likes so I need some ideas! Obviously I can't please everybody but I want to try my hardest for you!

The final thing I want to say is that this weekend I'm planning on doing a Winter Lookbook but I've decided to do it a little bit differently this time...I've asked a few of my friends if they would help me out with it and I also asked on my Facebook page (linked below) if anyone would be interested in helping me - I then realised I hadn't put it on here until today! I want people to just send me a photo of their favourite winter outfit for me to include this post. If you send it to the email stated below or in my 'Contact Me' page then I will include it in my post. Full instructions are below. You don't have to be a blogger at all but all bloggers are also welcome to join in! If you are a blogger interested in this, please also send me the link to your blog so that I can mention you to my readers and also have a read for myself if I haven't already seen your blog! 


I would love for as many people to get involved as possible so, here are all of the things you need to know:
  • Send it to the following email: trinketbox190199@gmail.com by Saturday 13th of December 00:00 GMT (this Saturday) - sorry it's really late notice but I hope people can still manage to get involved by then! The post will be published on Sunday 14th.
  • Title your email 'Winter Lookbook Photo'.
  • Include the following in your email: the photo of your outfit, the shops you purchased the clothing items and accessories from (if you know, if not no worries) and also your blog URL if you are a blogger.
I hope you all fancy getting involved and I'll hopefully hear from some of you soon!

See you tomorrow for day 11!
Bec x


3 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry, as much as I'd love to participate I'm afraid there's no way I will be able to due to my GCSE English Exam in a week as well as blomgas and other priorities, again I'm really sorry but I wish you all the luck! And congratulations on your blog, its looking great! Happy holidays! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally understand Daisy - good luck with your English exam! x

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much your so kind! Once again really sorry and best of luck!x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC