Thursday 11 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 11

Hi guys, welcome to day 11 of BLOGMAS!

I have to admit, I didn't really know what to post tonight because the post that I had written down in my plan for tonight is totally pointless and I just don't really want to post it because I feel it's quite boring...so I'm just going to update you on some of the exciting things that have been going on in my life in the run up to Christmas!

I don't know if I ever mentioned my piano exam which I did near the end of November, but I got my results back from that today and I'm SO pleased to be able to say that I passed with merit with a score of 82 out of 100 in total! Totally not bragging here guys I'm just sharing things!

I also did a French speaking exam today which as you can imagine is pretty nerve racking! I took GCSE French if you hadn't guessed already and to be quite honest it's my least enjoyable subject but I seem to be doing alright so I guess that's the most important thing! Do any of you guys study a language? And more importantly, do you enjoy it?

I also had my Christmas fair at school today which I was dancing in so that really put me in the Christmassy mood listening to all of the Christmas songs and looking at all of the cute Christmas themed and none Christmas themed things that were being sold there! It was a really good night but it was definitely tiring because we were rehearsing for about 3 and a half hours before we actually had to go on and perform! 
Have you been to any Christmas events yet?

The only other thing I think I'm gonna talk about tonight is choosing my A Levels which is something that I'm doing right now! I never realised how hard the decision was going to be but I'm really struggling - there's just so much I want to do and I can only take 4 subjects which is making deciding on those 4 really really hard! Is anyone else currently choosing A Levels that would like to share some of the subjects they're thinking of taking because I'm really struggling! I'll tell you that the plan at the moment is Media Studies, Psychology, Health and Social Care and either Geography or the English Lit & Lang combination! Such a hard decision!

Sorry this was  quite another wordy post tonight similar to last nights but things will get more exciting as Christmas is approaching! I'm also still open to outfits for my winter lookbook, if you haven't heard about this already go over and look at BLOGMAS Day 10 for more information!

Bec x


2 comments:

  1. Choosing A Levels is proving harder than I thought haha... I'm thinking Sociology, Psychology, Biology and English Lit or Lang, I can't decide! I currently take Health and Social Care at GCSE, so let me know if you need any guidance on anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Media is amazing but A LOT of work and commitment is needed and media and health and social =A LOT of coursework! and the lit&lang also involves coursework so if you're good at them and time management etc then go for them and personally I love geography but its so much harder than GCSE like I failed AS and currently doing it again.
    My advice becca is if you are a stressful person don't pick heavy coursework subjects x

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC