Friday 12 December 2014

The Best Christmas Jumper | BLOGMAS Day 12

Day 12 has arrived!

Today I thought I'd have another look on the amazing place that is Pinterest and pick out some of the BEST Christmas jumpers to share with you guys!

Enjoy! 


I honestly think this jumper is AMAZING! Such a good idea! Source.


So this isn't a funny Christmas jumper but I think it's just so pretty and I want to buy it so badly! Source.


Anything with Olaf on is my favourite! This is just fab! Source.


THIS IS BRILLIANT!!! That is all that needs to be said. Source.


Not a jumper any of you guys or myself can wear but someone needs to get this for Zoe and Alfie's pug, Nala! Source.

So, that's all for today! I hope you all have your Christmas jumpers sorted for the 25th! 

See you tomorrow for more...

Bec x







2 comments:

  1. I need the 4th jumper so much! Loved this post some great jumpers, I'm loving your blogmas post! I've just followed you on blogger and I'd love it if you could follow me back!
    Katie x
    http://caniborrowthattop.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just think Christmas jumpers are everything! Thanks for reading - I'll head over to your blog now and have a look! Becca x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC