Sunday 7 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist | BLOGMAS Day 7

It's been a whole week of BLOGMAS already!

Today I thought I'd write up a few of the things that I've asked for for Christmas so you guys can see what sort of things I'm interested in this year! 

Enjoy!

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation


This isn't the exact laptop that I've asked for but I have asked for a laptop with GCSE's just around the corner and A Levels approaching next September! Not the end of the world if I don't get this though, I can survive without it :)


I've also asked for some more of this bad boy because it's just that good!


ZOELLA BEAUTY!!!


So, that's a little insight to my Christmas list this year! I don't want to include too much because I don't know what I'm actually going to get yet! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope it gave you lot that haven't written your list to Father Christmas yet a kick up the bum! ;)

See you tomorrow for day 8!

Bec x








No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC