Tuesday 20 January 2015

Sweet 16!

Happy January!
 
I know I've already seen you this month but it feels like ages since I last did a post.. That's because it was! The last post I uploaded was last Saturday and I'm so sorry but I've been so busy and on top of that we're having serious issues with our broadband at the moment which is causing specifically me a lot of problems with blogging! I did try to write on Sunday just before I TURNED 16 but the internet gave up on me so I had to leave it....
 

So, I turned 16 yesterday!
 
I had my birthday party with my friends on Saturday leading into Sunday which is what I'm going to share today and then I also had family round last night for a little party. So it's been a really good birthday if I don't say so myself!
 
I've also been completely and utterly spoilt! I will be uploading a birthday haul for you hopefully at some point this week but a little sneak peak for you... I got a new laptop! Before I only had a little Acer netbook thing which served it's purpose for long enough but it got really slow and so for the last few months I've had to use the family laptop which also isn't great. However, now I have my own and it's AMAZING! Definitely a good thing to have for GCSE's and A Levels that I have coming up. It's also going to be amazing for my blog because I can do so much more on here and it's so much quicker so it wont feel like such an effort just to get a photo to load!
 
Anyway, what the main reason for this post was, was to share some of my birthday party photos with you from Saturday night! I haven't done a proper lifestyle post with my friends for a while so I thought it would be nice to share my 16th birthday with you!
 
Enjoy!
 

Well, it's a Sweet 16... There HAS to be lights... EVERYWHERE!!!


My 2 best chummies!
 
























My dad made this with fairy lights in the conifer outside!
 


My dress is from boohoo.com if anyone was wondering! Oh, and my personalised badge was from Sainsbury's if anyone has a birthday coming up anytime soon!
 



 
The amount of photos that have been photo bombed is hilarious!
 
 
 
So, that was my birthday party! Although I've been incredibly ill over my birthday weekend and still going, I had an amazing time and I want to say thank you to everyone who came or bought me a present or anything like that.
 
Keep your eyes peeled for that birthday haul!
 
Becks x
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Becca! You looked absolutely beautiful <3 hope being 16 treats you well x

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC