Saturday 10 January 2015

Crispy Cakes With My Brother!

Happy Saturday! Sorry it's late! 

Today I'm doing something that I've never really done before. I'm calling it a baking post but really it's not baking...it's simply just crispy cakes! But I made some the other day with my brother and I thought I'd write a post about it with some instructions just in case anyone out there hasn't made crispy cakes before!

Step One: Break up your chocolate into small blocks.




Step Two: Melt the chocolate in the microwave - we put ours in for 2 bursts of 25 seconds.



Step Three: Add your chosen cereal to the bowl and mix like there's no tomorrow!



Step Four: Set yourself up some cake cases ready to put the mixture into.


Step Five: Once it's all mixed, get ready to spoon it into your cases.





Step Six (Optional): Add a few chocolate buttons to the top, just to make them look pretty!


So, there you have it! Not that you really needed instructions to that but it's my first food related post so I hope it was okay!

See you again soon!

Becca x



No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC