Friday 27 February 2015

A Simple Act of Kindness | Secret Blogger Project 2015

This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "Secret Blogger Project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily, Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the Twitter and Instagram hashtag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you!) Instagram DM @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have Instagram, send a quick email to rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com.

This blogging project involves 2 posts a month which will clearly be indicated! 

This week the post was A Simple Act of Kindness. Every once in a while it's nice to do something nice for someone else, not just for them but also for you because knowing you've done something for someone or just made them happy can really boost your own mood too. 

I've had my mocks all week this week so it's taken me a while to actually be able to get round to sitting down and writing something due to lots of exams and revision. That has also meant that I haven't necessarily had time to think about something amazing that I could do for someone.

I came home from school early on Wednesday and also today (Friday) due to having no exams in the afternoon. Both of these days I made lunch for me and my mum. She works really hard all the time keeping the house clean and looking after me, my brother and my dad including cooking all of our meals, so I thought it would be nice if she had her lunch made for her for once.

She really appreciated it and although it's not a huge act of kindness, I still did something to help someone out a little bit.

What can you do to help someone out this week?

P.S. Don't forget that you can still get a 20% discount over at Dainty Day Dream by using the code 'TERI1' so get yourself over there now to order some amazing jewellery with a great discount! If you would like to read my blog post where I talk about 3 products I purchased from Dainty Day Dream, you can do so here.




2 comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC