Friday 27 February 2015

Urban Decay NAKED Palette Makeup Tutorial

I received the Urban Decay NAKED Palette for Christmas just gone and if you have been following my blog since then you will know that all I've done is rave about it since I got it! 

When I did my Get Ready With Me the other day, I decided to keep the minor details out of it so it wasn't too long, so now you are going to get some of the minor details, i.e. the makeup look that I did that night! 

The first thing I did was put on some of my favourite foundation. I've raved about the Bourjois Healthy Mix so much so I won't bore you with details! 

 Cheeky little snap of me applying my foundation with my trusty Real Techniques Buffing Brush!

Next I apply concealer to my under eyes and also any other blemishes that I want to cover up. My favourite at the minute is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer which I am planning on doing a review on very soon!

Everyone's favourite Stay Matte Powder by Rimmel comes next to set all that liquid makeup in place.

I don't use bronzer very often but on this occasion I decided to so I used the Benefit Hoola bronzer which is one of my favourites. Applied with my Real Techniques Contour Brush.

Next is blusher! I used my Estee Lauder palette this time and I used the 4th shade in the bottom right corner. It's such a gorgeous colour and goes on really well with the Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Face Brush.

I don't do very much with my eyebrows because I don't like them to be too bold. This shade is in my Estee Lauder eyeshadow palette.



If you own an Urban Decay NAKED Palette, you may have also received some free samples of the Eyeshadow Primer Potions that they do. I received 4 different samples but the one I chose to use this time was the original one. Brilliant primer for eyeshadow if you've never tried it I highly recommend you do.

I then went to my HUGE e.l.f. palette and got a very pale matte cream shade to take all over the lid.

Now I eventually get to the NAKED Palette section! I took Naked and put that in my crease using my e.l.f. Professional Eyeshadow Brush.

Then I take Buck and put that in the outer corners to give a very nice but still quite subtle smokey eye.

Then I take Virgin with my Real Techniques Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush and put this in my inner corners as a highlight.

My absolute favourite eyeliner at the moment is definitely the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner. So easy to apply and stays on all day. This is also such an easy liner to use for winged or cat eye liner.

My Estee Lauder Pure Colour Pencil is used to line my waterline to blend my lashlines with my waterline. Amazing pencil liner, I don't use pencil liners very often but this one is amazing, slightly more expensive but worth it.

I have been very impressed with the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara. Stays on very well and lengthens and volumises which is always a plus from a mascara.

And that's the finished look!



To finish off the look I added MUA Lipstick in Shade 11. Just like a 'your lips but better' shade and my current favourite!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I'd also love to see if you try this out or even if you want to share your favourite NAKED looks with me I'm always up for new things! 


8 comments:

  1. that photo so pretty, I like your blog, aver if you think that we follow by gfc ??? greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that makeup is so pretty- your eyeliner is basically flawless! You have great photography! Followed your blog and can't wait for future posts- would really appreciate it if you came over to my blog and followed back??xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's so lovely!! Eyeliner came with a lot of practice! X

      Delete
  3. Wow! Your eye makeup is gorgeous! x

    www.theperks0fbeingemily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Edie! Glad you liked the look! x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC