Sunday 1 March 2015

Collabro...

Okay...so, Thursday night was possibly one of the best nights of my life! 

I did mention it in a previous post in passing I think but in case you didn't know, I went to see Collabro live in my city on Thursday. It was absolutely brilliant! 

I received the tickets for Christmas and I've been counting down the days since! 

A few people I've spoken to about them didn't actually realise who Collabro were until I told them...if you don't watch Britain's Got Talent then I can understand why you don't know them but, if you do watch BGT then you should know that they won last year! 

5 incredible boys with 5 incredible voices. Musical theatre is probably my favourite music genre and so Collabro are perfect for me. Think I might even like them more than I like One Direction, and that's saying a lot! 

I took plenty of pictures on Thursday night so I thought I'd share some of my best ones with you! 

WARNING: There are A LOT of photos! 



Waiting for the show to start! 

Not the best picture but that's the moment when they walked on stage and the emotions started running!

After seeing Madonna's performance on the BRITs, I was slightly concerned about the stairs! 



The Newcastle gig was a huge night for Jamie as it's his home town and I think that's pretty clear by the huge smile on his face!

They all look so happy it makes me want to cry.



One of my favourite photos from the whole night!






Just after they took a selfie with the crowd using Matt's selfie stick!

And this is the selfie! I'm right at the back in the far left corner on the balcony! 

Absolutely awful iPhone quality and someone's hand is in the way but there's the selfie being taken! 


This was the moment Jamie had a moment when trying to sing and play at the same time - so glad I caught this on camera!


Definitely my favourite photo!

Cheeky little giggle from Jamie!

We then waited outside for them in the hope that they would stop for a few minutes however, unfortunately, being on tour is quite a busy job so they weren't able to stay. It was still nice to see them and wave though! 

All in all it was an absolutely incredible night and I will go see them again when they do their next tour! I will also find some way to get VIP tickets! 

Absolutely brilliant and I can't wait for their second album to come out! If you haven't heard them sing before you're missing out on so much so please search their first audition on YouTube and I swear you'll never look back again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC