Monday 2 March 2015

7 Days of Becca

I've wanted to blog all day since I got home from school early but I couldn't think of anything to blog about...

People say not to write when you haven't got anything you can think of straight away but I'm really in the mood to write, so I took to my 365 Blog Topic Ideas For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About book by Dana Fox. Dana is the writer of The Wonder Forest - an amazing blog that I love to read. This book was bought for me by my wonderful cousin for my birthday and it is honestly an absolute life saver when you have a mental block.

One of the ideas in her book was to do a 7 day series about something. I've never done anything like this before so I'm gonna give it my best shot. 

Kind of similar to BLOGMAS so I guess you could say I've done something similar but this time it's only for 7 days rather than almost a whole month! 

I've decided to name this 7 day series 7 Days of Becca because I guess I'm just gonna share what I did each day this week which I'm hoping will let you get to know me better! 



Today is probably going to be one of the least interesting days because I haven't really done anything exciting. 

I had to be at school for 8 am this morning for my French mock exam warm up. I had a listening and reading exam this morning starting at 8:45 so it was a rather early start so as you can probably imagine, I'm absolutely shattered.
However, that's all of my mock exams done now! I just have to wait for the real thing to come around now which rather scarily, is in less than 4 months...
The exams went okay, I think. I'd be lying to you if I said they were easy, because they weren't but I tried my best and that's all I can do for now. However it has made me realise that much more revision is needed to feel confident about the exam both before and after.

Once I was done with my French exams I had the rest of the day free so I went home, put my pyjamas on and clicked on the TV. Any guess at what I watched?... Pretty Little Liars all the way! Until I finish the whole thing I will never stop bashing it! Any other PLL fans in the house?
I think I watched about 7 episodes straight before my tea was ready and then I had to get ready to go out.

Once I'd eaten, I went and made myself look presentable and then left to go see Matt. We didn't do anything interesting other than sit and watch even more Pretty Little Liars... He loves it. And he's gonna read this and probably hate me for announcing that he secretly loves PLL to everyone...

Then right now I'm just sitting watching a bit of Hawaii 5.0 with my parents and writing this blog post! 

Let me know if you like the idea of this, I hope one day this week will be an interesting one or this is going to be a really boring series! 

See you tomorrow, 

Love, Becca
-xoxo

1 comment:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC