Saturday 7 February 2015

Post Christmas/Birthday Collective Haul

Hi guys, I know I just posted the other day but today I decided to publish that haul I've been promising for such a long time! 

Obviously we've just had Christmas and I also had my 16th birthday last month so I had a decent amount of money which obviously meant that I had to go shopping! I've been accumulating this stuff for about a month now but now it's time to share it with you!

The first place I went to was Primark where I fell in love with quite a large amount of the home section... I've been wanting to make my room feel more homely for quite a while now and when I went into Primark there were a few things that we're just perfect for my room, so obviously I bought them!



These 2 sets of fairy lights were kind of a spur of the moment thing but they fit so well in the theme of my room! The blue on the lanterns is the same as my walls and the shells fit in quite well as the original idea for my room was beach themed - not that I have many beach themed things in my room at the minute, but we can work on that! For £6 each I can't complain either! 


I also picked up these in the home section. My boyfriend bought me 3 of the small Yankee Candles for Christmas but I couldn't light them because I didn't have anything for the melted wax to fall into, so I went and bought these for £1.50 each which I think we can all agree is a pretty good price! They also come with a tea light in them but Primark, use less glue! I was sat for half an hour trying to remove the tea lights from the bottom of these because the glue was so sticky!


I absolutely love frilly socks, I think they're so cute and they remind me of being in first school. Primark have so many different pairs and I guess I went a little wild..I believe prices range from £1-£2 which you can't complain at! They're so cute too! 


Absolute bargain alert here! I got these panelled leggings in the Primark sale for...wait for it...drum roll please... £1!!!! So simple and easy to wear and they're really comfy! 


I also picked up this necklace in the sale form £1 which I thought was super cheap! You may have seen this necklace in a few outfits...If you can tell me what post I wore this in you get extra points! 



I went into Paperchase which I don't do very often but because it was the after Christmas sales, I thought I'd go in and have a look. My friend spotted this gorgeous tea light holder which I absolutely fell in love with as soon as I saw it! This was £7 in the sale down from £10 which isn't really too bad for how pretty it looks! It looks even better with a tea light in in the dark as you can probably imagine. 


I also went into NEXT which I don't do very often but I received a £20 gift card for my birthday so I went in to see what I could find and I found these 2 really pretty glass jars. They're made out of 100% recycled glass which gives them quite a rustic and different look which I really liked. These were only £3 each and I use them for eyeliners and cotton buds and they look just amazing on my dressing table! 


I also found these really cute pyjamas in NEXT which were £14 and I honestly think they're adorable! I now have 3 sets of pyjamas which have bears and quotes about hugs on...I think there's beginning to be a theme to my pyjama collection!!


I needed a top up on some beauty products so I headed over to Boots and Superdrug. The first thing I picked up was another Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation which I've talked about a lot so I won't go into too much detail about it but this was £9.99 in Boots.


One of the very few people who had never tried the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer until now! I couldn't actually get this in Boots surprisingly, they'd ran out so I had to get this from Superdrug which was £5.49 which I thought was actually a really good price as I was expecting it to be more. Review coming soon!


Old favourite this one! Absolute makeup collection must have in my opinion, constantly going out to buy more of this, its only £3.99 who can complain at that!? Best powder I've ever tried hands down.


When I did my day trip down to York with Matt back at the start of January, I spent some time wandering around Miss Selfridge and I found this in the sale for £5 which I thought was quite a good deal. I can't remember the original price but for a crop top like this I thought it was a good bargain! The shape of it is really nice as well because it's quite different. Monochrome is so easy to wear hence why I'm always buying it! 


Also when I was in Miss Selfridge I spotted these bad boys! I mentioned these in my January Favourites post so I won't say too much about them but they were only £25 which I thought was really good as they feel really good quality.


After using the same tired looking Primark scarf for 4 years, I thought it was time to go get a new one. So, I popped into New Look and picked up this double-sided what I'm going to call a blanket scarf because this thing literally wraps round me like 4 times it's so big! So warm as well. I did think that maybe £14.99 was a bit expensive for a scarf at first, I realised that this was probably because I'm used to Primark scarf prices so I went and splashed and I love it! 


I think we all get excited when we see a Jack Wills sale. I got these super cosy pyjama bottoms for just £8 down from £29.50 and I absolutely LOVE them! They are honestly so comfy and such a bargain! Perfect for the winter - sooo soft and warm! 


So, that's the end of my haul! I bought more than I thought I did! 

I hope you enjoyed this as I haven't done a haul in a really long time! 

See you next time



7 comments:

  1. Just come across your blog

    It's lovely !!!!

    I am now following!!

    and I have shared your page

    would be amazing if you would check out my friend blog Jadiee'sLittleBlog and maybe comment or folllow her back

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely, thank you so much! I will have a look at your friends blog now!

      Thanks again, Becca :)

      Delete
  2. Those pj's are the cutest thing ever! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're so cute! Super comfy too! x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC