Saturday 2 May 2015

Pink Parcel Box Opening | April

So I have wanted to subscribe to Pink Parcel for a really long time and well, I eventually did it! 

I'm a bit late to the party on the April box but I thought I'd do it anyway since it was my first box from them! 

Just a little disclaimer before I start, this was in no way given to me for free and I am not being paid to write any posts about the box itself or any of the products in the box. All has been paid for.

Pink Parcel is basically a monthly subscription that sends you all of the things us ladies need at that time of the month, as well as a few lovely treats for yourself! When you subscribe, your first box is £5.95 and then after that it is £9.99 per month. At first I was a bit unsure about the price considering a lot of the package is sanitary towels/tampons, but the other things you get in the box add up to much more than that price anyway, so it's totally worth it!

So, I thought I'd share with you what is in the box from April!

Before I say anything else, I want to start off with the packaging because it's literally flawless. So subtle and sleek, I love it.

Some of the products that come in the box will include some leaflets and information about the product and where you can get it which I always find helpful because there's nothing worse than loving a sample and not knowing where you can get more of it!

There are 4 sections inside the box when you open it up...

For Now: A small material pouch containing 4 of the sanitary towels or tampons that you selected online.
For Bedtime: 5 more protective sanitary towels or tampons.
For Later: 12 sanitary towels or tampons of the same brand as the For Now pouch.
For You: Includes 7 products for you to try and enjoy.

2 of the products I received in the For You box was a Bella Pierre eye dust in Bubble Gum which looks lovely and I am excited to try out! I'm not sure what brand this actually is but there was also an eye liner that came so I am also very excited to try that out!

There are also 2 food/drink products in the box. There was a Ceylon pink tea and a Doisy and Dam coconut and lucuma chocolate bar. Not going to lie, not sure how these are going to taste but I'll let you guys no at some point no doubt!

The final 3 products were as shown above. 
#LipGlam lip balm which can apparently be used for many other places than just your lips so I'm really excited to see what this has to offer! 
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment and this is a 22ml sample. I love trying out new hair products because my hair often feels quite strawlike and dry so finding something to fix that or at least mask it a little bit is always a plus for me! 
And finally a pack of 10 2 ply tissues with ducks on them. What more can you want in life? These little packs of tissues are so helpful if you're out and need a tissue, you never know when you might need one!

And that's everything! I do plan on reviewing some of the products in this box for you so do keep your eyes peeled for those reviews in the next month or so! 

Just before I end the post, my advice post went live on the Silent Secret Tumblr blog last night also so I have linked that if you would all like to go and check it out! It's the one right at the top about Friendship as that is the topic I decided to write about this week! Enjoy! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you all have a lovely bank holiday! 

Love, Becca
-xoxo





16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Very interesting to know how it looks from inside :)

    http://youthfulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they do little sections inside the box, that's such a good idea. You get so much inside of the box as well, definitely looks like it's worth the money

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% worth the money, couldn't recommend it anymore!

      Delete
  3. this box is such a lovely idea, I may have to sign up! great post Becca! xx

    niaelinormair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally think whoever came up with this idea is God! Absolutely brilliant and I would definitely recommend it! Glad you liked the post Nia! xx

      Delete
  4. I've been thinking about subscribing to a box like this, but I wasn't sure whether they were any good. Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People always think they won't really be worth the money, and for some people it isn't but how will you ever know if you never try one! I love it and I would recommend it to anyone! Thanks Katie xx

      Delete
  5. Ive been totally looking for a supscripton box like ispy but I actually might order this one x Thanks for the inspo hun xx

    Ambra // fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ipsy and Birchbox both really appeal to me too, need a job first though! Glad you liked the post Ambra! xx

      Delete
  6. This looks great! I have thought about subscribing to one of these before but I'm not sure I would really get my moneys worth:(

    Chloe x

    www.chloepaigee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always worth trying one out! I felt I got my moneys worth this month x

      Delete
  7. This is such a cool idea!! I've been wanting to start one of these subscription boxes for a while now,I'll check this one out for sure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed finding out more about the service! X

      Delete
    2. Did for sure! Love your blog by the way gurl!! Xx

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC