Saturday 25 April 2015

IKEA Wishlist

Similar to many other people in the world, IKEA is pretty much my favourite shop ever. Unfortunately though, I don't get to go there very often *cries*.

There are many things I would like in my bedroom from IKEA so today I thought I'd just put together a little list of things I would like at some point to put in my room! Enjoy! 

This is probably the most typical thing I could put on here as a beauty blogger, but it's the Alex drawers. Honestly, I have no idea where I'd put these drawers if I had them but I'd definitely try my hardest to find space for them! 

I don't know why I like this Honefoss mirror so much but I think it's really pretty with the rose gold/copper parts too. I think this would look really nice above the chest of drawers I have in my room - not that I need anymore mirrors mind!

This is the Ribba picture ledge, it's basically a really thin ledge you put on the wall and it's just wide enough so you can rest photo frames on it. I think this is so pretty and a really easy way to hang multiple photos with 2 holes in the wall! 

I think this Vaxbo collage frame is just gorgeous, so simple but it would look so good on the wall. And it's such a nice way to showcase your photos too.

This Rotera tea light lantern is probably the cutest thing ever! 

This is the Socker greenhouse - it's only small! But I honestly love the idea of these mini indoor greenhouses for small plants and for some reason, I really want one! I've never really been a huge fan of plants and flowers but I think if you filled this with some really pretty plants it would look so nice!


And that's about it - note, there would also be a million candles on here too but I didn't think it was a good idea to bore you to death with so many photos of candles! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, it was slightly different but I hope it was okay nonetheless! 

See you next week, 

Love, Becca
-xoxo





4 comments:

  1. The Alex drawers are amazing! Completely changed my makeup storage for the better, I'm in love :D

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the photo frame stand, that'd look great to rest some prints on. I love IKEA, it is literally my idea of heaven! Amazing post :)

    Karis // karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said in the post, probably my favourite shop ever!! Photo frames are always cute for a bedroom!

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC