Sunday 28 June 2015

Pink Parcel Box Opening | June

So here I am with another box opening! I actually received my box last week but I'm only just getting round to writing about it! Sorry! I guess it means I can go into a little more depth about some things though! 

If you don't know what Pink Parcel is, you can go over and have a look at my April or May box openings to find out a little more! 

So first of all, the packaging. SO discrete which I think is really good because the last thing we want as a woman is all the neighbours and the postman knowing its that time of the month! Am I right!? It's also super cute too! 

So the first thing I spotted when I opened the 'For You' box (everyone's favourite part) was the MUA Power Pout. I already own one of these and I absolutely love it! The consistency is lovely and the pigmentation isn't too much but it's just enough to give an effect. This colour looks rather brown but it actually goes on with a bit of a pink tone to it and I have worn it so many times now - including to prom - and I have been loving it. This was a hit for me.

... This, I'm not so sure on. Brown isn't really a colour I would pick to put on my nails... I am going to give it a try at some point but I'm honestly not too sure what I'll think of this because to me this isn't the most attractive of nail colours.

This is a product I'm really excited about. I'd never heard of SASS before but this cleanser sample really excites me and I can't wait to try it out! 

A little bar of chocolate for when I get peckish! Though I find that 70% chocolate doesn't taste too good but we'll see...

Something else I got really excited about this month! I've heard of Quickies before but I've never tried them so I'm super excited to try these eye makeup remover pads out! I think I might take them away with me because eye makeup is pretty much all I wear in the sun so these should come in really handy! 

I know you can't tell in this photo, but this photo is actually of the empty packet because I didn't have my camera to hand when I was opening the box and I was hungry so I ate them... But they were so good and I really recommend them! If anyone knows where I can get these from please tell me because I really enjoyed it! You get 2 oatcakes in the pack and it basically just has a load of different seeds in. I really enjoyed it, super healthy too!

One thing Pink Parcel always include is tea because everyone loves a good cuppa! I haven't had this yet but I'm sure it's lovely. Not a brand I've tried before either so that's exciting!



Finally, I received a pack of 3 pencils with super cute slogans on! 
The gold one says 'HAND OVER THE CHOCOLATE AND NO ONE GETS HURT'
The pink one says 'ME? CRAZY? SHOULD I GET OFF THIS UNICORN AND SLAP YOU?'
And the white one says 'LIVING FOR NAPS + NETFLIX' 
I think these pencils are super cute and they came sharpened which excited me a lot. I hate it when you buy new pencils and they aren't already sharpened. Just a pet hate of mine.

So that's everything I received in my Pink Parcel box this month. It has definitely been my favourite of the 3 I've had so far so thank you Pink Parcel for that, I look forward to July's box arriving! 

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I received this month and I will see you again tomorrow for another post! 

Love, Becca
-xoxo


6 comments:

  1. I've heard of the Mua lip crayons before but they don't really appeal to me much and that brown nail polish looks like it could either be really nice or horrible haha and I love those pencils too, they're so sassy
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think much of them either at first, but I'm not really a lipstick kind of girl so this is a happy medium between lipstick and gloss. Yeah, we'll soon see how it turns out x

      Delete
  2. I think June's box might be the best so far, I'm enjoying reading these posts Becca, I still haven't decided whether I should subscribe to these boxes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's been the best. I love them, I'm thinking about doing this one for some time and then starting with another one like Ipsy or Birchbox because they sound good too xx

      Delete
  3. No way did the pencils come sharpened oh my god. I love that! I've never heard of these boxes before but they seem adorable x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did indeed, I was so excited!! They are really cute, and a lovely surprise when mother nature springs upon you x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC