Saturday 27 June 2015

Prom 2015

Hello again! 

So today, as promised I have my prom photos for you to see! If you follow me on social media you will probably have already seen most of these photos, but here they all are in one place for anyone who didn't! 

I know we're nearing the end of the prom season now, but if you haven't had your prom yet then take this as a little bit of inspiration or use it to get excited for yours! 

My prom was really good, I honestly thoroughly enjoyed it and at times I did think I wasn't going to but it was a really, really nice way to end the high school era and I'm so glad I went. I want to say as well that all the photos apart from the photo booth ones were taken on iPhones so some of the quality isn't great but I hope you enjoy having a browse anyway! I just love seeing what other people wear for these sorts of things so why not share my own!

Enjoy browsing! 

Before the dreaded shoes went on...

With the most wonderful boyfriend and prom date ever :)

So the heels went on and I became a little taller... And apparently I was quite happy about it!

I will leave all details about my outfit at the end of the post for anyone who is interested! 

I think we can all agree my friends looked beautiful.











And that, to be honest is most of the photos I have minus a few! I do wish I'd taken more photos but I was just enjoying the night too much to keep whipping my phone out all the time!

I bought my dress from John Lewis but the brand it is made by is called tfnc. It took me a lot of looking before I found a dress I was 100% happy with and I can honestly say this one served me so well. It was £45 which isn't that bad really as I personally think the dress is stunning. I didn't have too many issues with it falling down either. 

The shoes and bag are both from New Look. I believe the shoes were around £20 and I think the bag was about £10 so all in all, my prom was really quite affordable. I did have to take the shoes off for a little while, and by the end of the night I had very sore feet. But so did most people!

I don't have any pictures of my hair but my mum just did a waterfall braid all the way round the back of my head and then she curled all of the hair that was left and I pushed it to one side for most of the night. There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube if you would like to try out a waterfall braid for yourself or just get a closer look.

I also did a full makeup tutorial on my makeup for my prom night earlier on this week which you can read here if you missed that and would like to see what I did with myself!

Thanks for reading and I will see you all again very soon! 

Did you have a prom this year?
Love, Becca
-xoxo














14 comments:

  1. You and your friends looked stunning at prom. I'm glad you had a great night, and your dress is just incredible xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katie! You looked incredible in all your prom photos too! xx

      Delete
  2. This is a really cute post, and you look lovely in these pictures, as always :) This looks like such a fun night!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Edie! It really was a great night, such a good way to end the year! x

      Delete
  3. Aww you looked so happy in this post and your dress is beautiful! I'm so glad you had an amazing night :)
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dalal! I did have a fabulous night and I'm sure you will when your prom comes round - eek! x

      Delete
  4. I love reading prom posts, I'm so excited to post mine ahh. You looked so beautiful! I wish we had a photobooth at ours, I was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable mine was too. Although the music was dreadful it was such a great way to end secondary school. I can't get over how beautiful you looked, or how high your heels were!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading yours Libby! It really is such a good way to end your school life after you work so hard for 12 years! Music wasn't great at our prom either! Thank you so much, they were super high and my feet almost died! x

      Delete
  5. These pictures will forever hold brilliant memories for you to look back on, I am sure. You looked beautiful and I am glad you had a good time. I had my prom on Thursday and it was also amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will indeed, that's why I like posting stuff like this. It's like a little memory site :) Thank you so much Chloe! I'm glad you also enjoyed your prom! xx

      Delete
  6. Loved this! You all looked so pretty! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca I can honestly say you're one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen and you and Matt are literally relationship goals! I hope you enjoyed your prom xx

    Jess oxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Jess that means so much to me, I did thank you :) x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC