Friday 14 August 2015

Collab With Paige | 50 Facts About Me

I don't think I've done the 50 facts about me tag on this blog before, if I have, it was a very long time ago! 

So, Paige from Nubila Lunam contacted me about doing some collabs with her, and of course I jumped at the offer because I'm always open to collaborating with other bloggers, great way to make new friends and entertain your readers all at the same time! 
We decided that out first collab was going to be the 50 facts one because it's always nice to get to know the blogger behind the blog! So here goes nothing! 

1
I am 16 years, 6 months and 26 days old. I think, my birthday is 19th January 1999, someone please check my maths, I've been out of school for a while now...

2
I have been writing this blog since the 2nd March 2014, that's 530 days... OMG that is scary...

3
I'm actually a very shy person.

4
I want to work in event management or photography.

5
3 days ago I was in Mallorca.

6
Now I'm 6 days away from GCSE results day and honestly, I couldn't be more terrified...

7
I'm very loud and don't really stop talking once I get to know you and am comfortable around you. I mean it, I just don't shut up.

8
I like to watch the sky. There's something really satisfying about watching the clouds or the birds and aeroplanes fly through the sky. 

9
I love taking photos of just about everything. If it's there, I'll try to take a creative photo of it. It doesn't always work, but when it does, it's gooooood.

10
I am terrified of needles, doctors, hospitals, dentists etc. I believe it's called "white coat syndrome" but needles are definitely my worst fear. It's really bad, and embarrassing.

11
I have a very low pain threshold, I guess that kind of explains the last point about my "white coat syndrome"...

12
I have been writing a diary since 2011. I haven't written in it every day, sometimes a whole year goes by but I try to update it as often as possible.

13
I'm very scared of a lot of things in life. Failure, dogs or animals I'm not familiar with, people sometimes. Just life in general really.

14
I have sung in a choir since I was 9 years old. So I'm into my 7th year with the group now.

15
I cried the one time I did a solo. Guess I also have stage fright. Like I said, scared of a lot of things in life.

16
I used to have a YouTube channel. Don't ask for the link because I made all of my videos private so there's nothing there now. Too embarrassing sorry guys!
17
I have played piano since I was 7 years old.

18
I find making new friends really hard. I'm a sociable person, just really shy at first meetings.

19
I'm obsessed with candles and fairy lights. I have them all over my room. You can just imagine the smell and the cuteness of my future house...

20
I am going to Sixth Form to do my A Levels in September. I am going to study Psychology, Media Studies, Geography and Textiles.

21
I'm rubbish at buying gifts.

22
And wrapping them. If I ever buy you a gift, I apologise in advance.

23
I have an obsession with pugs and tea cup puppies, I will have both someday.

24
I have been to a number of Spanish-speaking places, but I have never been to mainland Spain.

25
I have been to Disney 4 times. Paris twice and Florida twice. Incredibly lucky although I would do anything to go back!

26
The first time I went to Florida, in 2008, I did the Bibbidy-Bobbidy Boutique and got dressed up as Cinderella. Someone who worked at Disney came and asked me if I wanted to go meet "the real Cinderella" and of course I took the offer. I then got pulled into the parade with my family! Lesson to be learned: get dressed up at Disney and good things will come to you.

27
I want to write a book someday. This has always been a goal of mine, since I was really young. I've written or half written loads of stories on places like Wattpad but never finished them, of course. 

28
I have a lot of shoes. Which you may have seen in my guilty pleasure post...

29
I love to read.

30
I get really bad travel sickness be it a car, a plane or a boat. It isn't good.

31
Collabro are my husbands for life.

32
I have met Jim Chapman, here's a cheeky little pic for you.


33
I am British. Seems an obvious fact for some, but some of you may have missed that fact about me in the past!

34
I've only been to London twice in my whole life, I don't even remember the first time.

35
I do 4 hours of volunteer work each week.

36
I just got my first part-time job.

37
I live at home with my parents and brother.

38
I don't have any blood-related uncles, only through marriage.

39
I have extremely high aspirations for my future. It's actually really becoming a problem because I have a feeling I'm going to be largely disappointed... Oh well, a girl can dream.

40
I'm starting to run out of ideas.

41
I'm not really a very interesting person. Posts like this show that fact really well...

42
I want to go to lots of different places in the world, but I wouldn't say I want to travel the world, because there's also a lot of places that I don't want to visit.

43
Florida is my happy place.

44
Zoe Sugg and Shay Mitchell are my idols.

45
Front cover of a magazine? Yes please.

46
I have about 5 different email accounts, and I definitely do not use them all. Anyone else the same?

47
I hate taking makeup off. It just feels like such a chore and it can take a really long time sometimes.

48
I don't have a lucky number. I don't know why I included this, but it's a question you get asked more often than you'd think, and I don't have one. Why do people ask you that question? Or is it just me?...

49
Makeup makes me happy, and I plan to have a much bigger collection by the time I'm 20.

50
The power just went out in my street. Great...


So there you go! There's 50 completely random but hopefully interesting facts about me! I hope you enjoyed this post and make sure to head over to Paige's post here to check out 50 random facts about her! 

I have really enjoyed collaborating with Paige and I hope to be able to do it again sometime soon!

Love, Becca
-xoxo



14 comments:

  1. I love posts like this Becca, it helps me get to know you a little bit better. Good luck for results day, I'm sure you'll be fine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie, as I'm sure you will too x

      Delete
  2. Hahaha I loved all of the facts they really showed your personality its always fun learning about the people you spend time talking too xx
    Terica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, the zoe sugg syndrome!! Loved this post, you can tell it's all you :) Good luck for results day!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo interesting!! You gave me such good inspo now that I want to do a 50 fact about me!!! Yaaay

    Ambra xx fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you totally should! I found it really fun to write! X

      Delete
  5. Love this! I too am terrified for my GCSE results 0_0, also pretty cool that you met Jim! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll have done briliantly! He was lovely, and thank you I'm glad you enjoyed the post! x

      Delete
  6. I'm the same as you with the fear of almost everything, Becca - namely dogs and falling over in public which is a weird one! Oh god, the looming GCSE results - I don't want to think about them! This post has made me really want to do a 50 Facts About Me post now!

    Nia
    Nia Elinor Mair | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this really fun to write - you totally should!

      Delete
  7. Jealous you met Jim! I'm also terrified of doctors, hospitals etc.

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was so lovely! It's probably a very common fear x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC