Wednesday 19 August 2015

Holiday Haul: Mallorca

So, as you may well know, I have recently been on my holiday to Mallorca for 2 weeks. I didn't buy very much, because 1 I didn't really have that much money saved (specifically talking about duty free here) and 2 holiday shops often don't sell things that are worth your money, let's be honest here. But, since I did by a few things and one very exciting thing, I thought I would share! 

So, the very exciting thing was something that I bought on my way through duty free on the way to Mallorca. I had spotted it on my way in and was super tempted, so I went back to get it. The one and only... NAKED 3 Palette. 
I am more than happy with this purchase. I had read that this was meant to be good for blue eyes so I thought it would be perfect for me. I also have the original NAKED Palette as well so I knew what quality I was getting and for only £31.65 down from £38 I just couldn't say no. 
I did want to get the NAKED 2 but 1 they didn't have any in and 2 when I've looked at it in the past the colours are quite similar to the original. That doesn't go to say that I won't invest in it at a later date though, have to have the full collection!
I was actually really sad when I got home to find that Blackheart had smashed a little while it was in the suitcase. However, with the colour being so dark I probably won't use it as much as the others so I'm pleased it was that colour out of all of them! Still makes me sad though! 




I also got myself a cute little anklet. It was a really pretty colour and it looked like it would look fabulous on - and it does - so I bought it!


The last few things I bought were just little gifts for my friends back home. Cute little bracelets so we all match, can't go wrong really! 



And that's everything I bought while I was away minus some bars of Milka chocolate, but that's not interesting enough to make it into my haul! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you all very soon! 

What do you like to buy on holiday/in duty free?

Love, Becca
-xoxo

10 comments:

  1. THE NAKED 3 PALETTE OH MY IT'S BEAUTIFUL!! tbh I don't think I can bring myself to spend £40 on eyeshadow, but it's so gorgeous I'm getting emotional.. I love the bracelets, I usually have something similar to one of those on with my watch and a few beaded bracelets and I love how it looks ♥

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I could spend that much either... But I did... I love little bracelets like this, they just make an outfit really! x

      Delete
  2. All of this is so pretty especially that pallet xx Terica
    Throughtheeyesofterica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT TO GO ON HOLIDAY!

    Also I love the photos in this post!

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU SHOULD ITS GREAT FUN! And thank you, my photography side came out in this post I feel like x

      Delete
  4. I love holiday bracelet and ankelets! I like the ones with dolphins on them best. That's such a bargain with the Naked palette! Part of me really wants Naked 2 but I have the first one and they are so similar! I also really want some Mac shadows but my god, so pricey! But I just really love eyeshadows at the moment, it's becoming quite a problem, especially since I have no money to fund the love!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just so cute!! I know what you mean with the eyeshadow obsession... MAC is way too pretty and tempting... X

      Delete
  5. The Naked palette is so nice but I don't wear eyeshadow. Also, that anklet is really cute.

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's a lovely luxury to have if you wear it haha! Thanks Tash x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC