Thursday 20 August 2015

The End Of An Era...

As a lot of you probably know, if not all of you because it's been all over, it's GCSE results day today! Which means I received my results and it was a terrifying morning let me just tell you that!

I wasn't too worried because I knew that I came out of the exams feeling pretty confident so that chilled me out a little bit, but there was still a little part of me that was really worried about not getting the results I wanted and not being to go to sixth form as a result. However, I managed to pass everything and I am so happy, overjoyed! 

I just wanted to throw a little post together because it's a huge day for me and everyone else in my year all over the country so it just has to be done really! I came out with 10 GCSEs in total because I completed a Science one last year in which I got an A. My results this year are as follows:

Dance: C
Maths: A
French: A
English Language: A
Performing Arts: C
Geography: A
English Literature: A
Science: B
Child Development: A*

So, I think those are pretty good results and I'm really happy with them and so proud of myself for being able to get these results. An A in Maths is the most amazing thing for me, I've never been able to get past a B in Maths and it's always been something I struggled with and so to get an A, it's just unbelievable I thought I was reading someone else's results when I saw it! 

I also want to say a huge well done to all my friends who also got their results today because it's been such a long time coming. We've waited about 10 weeks for these results and we've been working towards today for the past 12 years of our lives and it's all paid off. I don't know anyone who has done terribly so I am super duper proud of you all and I hope you all get to do what you want to do in your next step.
Sixth form here we come!

Are you proud of your GCSE/A Level results?

Love, Becca
-xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Super proud! Well done!!
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! This will be me next year!

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish you the best of luck though I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine! x

      Delete
  3. My little heart is bursting with proudest! No one deserves this more than you and I wish you all the luck in the world for A Levels <3

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Becca, I'm really proud of you, and .myself I guess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, you did amazing as well! x

      Delete
  5. I was exactly the same as you, I saw that I got an A in RE and I was like "WHAT?" because I'm usually a C/D borderline, I thought I was reading somebody else's results haha. You did amazing congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's shocking that people don't have confidence in themselves because there's so much pressure! Thank you so much, and well done for your results! X

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC