Friday 21 August 2015

Pink Parcel Box Opening | August


It's that time of the month again where I received my monthly subscription box from Pink Parcel and I share all of the wonderful goodies that came along with it! 

Of course this is a "monthly" subscription so you do get all your lady pieces along with the things I am about to show you as well.

A tea is one thing Pink Parcel always make sure you are supplied with!

This is from the Fudge Kitchen and it is the Chilli Chocolate Fudge dipped in Orange Flavoured Chocolate. I'm not too sure about this chilli chocolate but I'm certainly going to give it a try! 

A small sample size bottle of L'Occitane's shower oil.

A Bella Pierre lipstick in the colour 'Cat Walk'.

I'm quite excited to try this bronzer from L'Oreal, I haven't heard or seen it before so I'm quite excited to try it out and see what I think, I will present you with my verdict soon! 

I've never heard of Unani before, but this day cream looks interesting and it's quite a decent size bottle so I'm excited to try this out!

This is a little box of gummy sweets, they're nice but they have a bit of a weird consistency, they're very soft and not very chewy at all, it's weird but they're nice anyway!

There was also a £15 off voucher for the Sassy Bloom box but I don't have children so this isn't any use to me! Oh well, I'm sure it will have been of use to some people who also received this months box!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you all again very soon for something new! 

Are you subscribed to any monthly boxes?

Love, Becca
-xoxo




13 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this box before, I'll have to check it out. The chilli chocolate sounds interesting.

    Tash Xx
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good service I have to say. It wasn't my favourite thing ever, I wrote this post a few days ago and I had it the other day and almost burnt my tongue off... x

      Delete
  2. That chcolate sounds uh interesting... Think I'll stick w my dairy milk ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts, and the lipstick and bronzed look great, you'll have to let us know whhat you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely will! Haven't tried the lipstick yet but I've used the bronzer a couple of times and so far I'm loving it! x

      Delete
  4. Okay but the idea of chilli chocolate fudge makes me kind of nervous and I'm excited to hear your opinion on it. The lipstick is so pretty though and the bronzer looks really good!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chocolate made me cry. So far I'm loving the bronzer and I haven't tried the lipstick yet! X

      Delete
  5. I don't think I could handle chilli chocolate haha! Love the look of the bronzer, it looks like you got some lovely things this month!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was spicy! The bronzer is lovely and yeah I agree! X

      Delete
  6. Every time you blog about pink parcel I get jealous as ever, and then cry because I can never be bothered to sign up.. But lovely post anyway haha!!!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it's a lovely service and I would recommend it if subscriptions are something you want to look at x

      Delete
  7. This post has really helped me. My business deals with manufacturing small to medium scale medical equipments but I haven't tried using an external medical courier services yet. Here, I read a lot of benefits of hiring one and to begin with I will opt for medical courier Dallas Company and see how well it works. Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC