Wednesday 26 August 2015

Review | NAKED 3


So as you may have seen by my holiday haul last week, I purchased the beautiful Urban Decay NAKED 3 Palette in Duty Free. It was there at a discounted price, I couldn’t leave it. No, that would be cruel…

I am very slowly, but definitely, growing my makeup collection and it makes me very, very happy. I already have the original NAKED Palette which I love so much and I use all the time, so when I saw the NAKED 3 in person, I just couldn’t say no. I was originally looking for the 2 but they didn’t have that one in, so I went for the 3 instead and honestly I couldn’t be happier with it. I do want to get the 2 eventually to complete my collection though, along with a lot of other makeup products currently on my want list… We all have them and they’re thousands of pounds long let’s get real ladies. Anyway, on with the review.

I heard that this was great for people with blue eyes, and since I have blue eyes, well it’s a perfect match isn’t it really! I was also drawn to this palette because it’s completely different to the 2 palettes before it. The original and the 2 both have quite neutral tones in, whereas the 3 has very rose and pink colours which is absolutely gorgeous and makes the palette completely unique to anything I’ve ever come across before.

As always, the eyeshadows are amazing quality because Urban Decay know exactly what they’re doing and of course the Primer Potion samples you get along with the palette are absolutely amazing as well. Talking about the Primer Potion samples, it says that you get a weeks-worth of shadow from each sachet, am I the only one who gets way more than a weeks-worth? Anyway, I must invest in the Primer Potion as soon as all the samples are used up!

The colours again range from matte to shimmer to glitter so there’s something in there for everyone. There is also a huge contrast between light and dark within the palette which makes it so versatile for daytime and evening wear. The shadows are so pigmented and go onto the eye so easily and stays on all day *with the primer potion*.

Pink isn’t usually a colour I would go for on my eyes but now that I’ve tried this palette it works so well and it’s so much easier to pull off than you would think. There are an endless amount of looks you can create with this palette and at the moment I’m loving trying them all out, though I have discovered my favourites already.


I don’t think there’s really much else I can say because the palette just speaks for itself. It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen and I’m so happy I bought it, I know I’m going to get so much use out of this. Well done Urban Decay.

What's your favourite eyeshadow palette? 

Love, Becca
-xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I really want the naked 3 but atm I'm pretty happy with my w7 dupe, though nothing beats the real deal! (Apart from the price tag eek haha). With you on the thousand pound wishlist hahah! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably be happy with a dupe also, however I didn't realise W7 had a decent dupe! Glad you like it though! It's so long you have no idea... x

      Delete
  2. I really want Naked 2 but I also really want the Naked 2 Basics palette. I really want to build up a collection of Mac eyeshadows, but I would much rather a Naked palette I think and and have Mac lipsticks. I really love the shades in Naked 3 but pinky shadows just don't look good on me and my brown eyes. You've made me really want to go out and buy makeup now!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Urban Decay eye shadow, I know exactly what quality I'm getting for my money and that's why I buy there products. However, MAC lipsticks are the best lipsticks I've ever looked at. Go have a good spend! x

      Delete
  3. I'm still really undecided about this palette! I like very neutral smoky colours on my eyes or sometimes brighter ones, these rosy colours wouldn't be my first choice. Super post though!
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't for everyone, but I really like them and would recommend them to anyone who fancies stepping out of their comfort zone a little x

      Delete
  4. I too own the Naked 1 palette and use it all the time as I simply love it so much! Naked 3 looks equally as gorgeous, loved this post! xx

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the original NAKED, they're just brilliant! Glad you liked the post Hannah x

      Delete
  5. I have the Naked 1 palette and blue eyes but I think I’ve given up on eyeshadow on the whole. I’m not sure if I am just terrible at applying it or if its just my eyes. Nevertheless I never used my Naked palette ahah. By the way, the picture look bomb af!!

    Ambra x fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to be a fan of eyeshadow, I used to think it was a waste of time and such a chore because it never looked good but now I think it's the most fun part! Not for everyone though, and thank you I am quite proud of it ;) x

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC