Friday 22 August 2014

New Blogging Schedule!

It's Friday!

Today's post is going to be slightly different, just an update really. There will be a haul post tomorrow though so keep your eyes peeled for that! It's back to school themed...

You might have guessed by the title that I'm going to be introducing a new schedule to my blog. I introduced the Monday, Wednesday, Friday and weekend thing a while ago and that is staying don't worry! I'm just making things slightly more specific.

I've seen a few beauty bloggers have dedicated certain days to certain blogging topics and it seems to work for them so I thought I might give it a try.

Not only does this help me with planning but it also means that you guys know what is coming up on certain days so if there are some things you prefer to others, you know what days you want to be reading and which days you'd rather read something else! If it works for you guys it works for me.

This schedule may not be totally permanent because I am going back to school in September and it is my main GCSE year this year (year 11) so I'm going to be up to my neck in revision etc. but I'm going to give it a good ole' bash by becoming seriously organised!

The new schedule will start as of the 1st of September and will be as follows:

Monday - How to.../Tutorials/DIY e.g. MUA Undressed Eye Shadow Palette

Wednesday - Product (hair and beauty) and film/book/event Reviews e.g. *Review: So...? Fragrances - Fresh-tival Kit

Friday - OOTD/OOTW/Look Books/Hauls e.g. OOTWE (Outfit Of The Week End)

Weekends (Saturday or Sunday) - Lifestyle Stuff/Wishlists/To Do Lists etc. e.g. Camp Out in the Wind and Rain

Posts on WEEKDAYS will go live between 8 pm and 10 pm GMT

Posts on WEEKENDS will go live at any point after lunch (12 pm GMT) On either Saturday or Sunday.


I hope everyone is okay with this plan of action, it may change yet if I'm not happy with it but I'm just giving it a go for a while to see how things go. It helps me to stay organised and it also helps me come up with ideas on what to post when etc.

Remember, this starts on Monday 1st September. That's a week on Monday.

I currently have my blog post content planned out for the next month and I'm working to get a lot of them written before I go back to school so that hopefully I don't lack in posting.

Speak to you at some point this weekend with my Back to School Haul!

Becca x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Becca!
    I have missed this blog so much because I have literally not been on Blogger for 1 MONTH. My computer broke, I've been on holiday and I got tonsillitis AGAIN, so it feels great to be reconnected with civilisation! Anyway, hopefully I'll be back to blogging soon, but I just thought I'd say hi, and congratulate you on how well your blog is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear back from you Eva! Hope you're feeling better!

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC