Saturday 2 August 2014

Where Did Becca Go?!

Happy August!

The last time I posted was 2 whole weeks ago! I'm so so so so SO sorry but I went on holiday! I was planning on posting Monday, Wednesday, Friday and weekends while I was there but you had to pay for the WiFi where I was and my computer didn't like it when I tried to set it up for some weird reason so I couldn't post!
I always post about my holidays after I've been and not during usually just for my own privacy and safety while I'm away from home because you here all these scary stories so I just wait until I'm home.
Now, I'm home! So that means you get to see some of my photees!
If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you've probably been keeping up with me as I was able to post on there through my phone but for those who don't follow me I will share some of the photos I took while I was away!
This was our last holiday in our caravan before we sell it so we went to France. SUCH A LONG DRIVE you wouldn't believe it. 2 whole days of driving there and back, I just got home about 2 hours ago so serious dedication getting this blog post up for you lot! Haven't even finished unpacking yet!

We stayed at a lovely site called Chateau des Marais and it was lovely. I had a great time and would easily recommend it to fellow caravaners/campers or even those who don't do that because they have some lovely lodges that you can rent out for your holiday!
Anyway, I'm gonna stop talking about it and just show you some pics so I hope you enjoy it!


These amazing pedal bike things were unreal! All 4 of us could sit on it and we pedalled around the site for ages! Tiring though! 


We were right next to the shower/toilet/washing block which was really handy for us! We used it a lot because no one really likes emptying the caravan toilet and the showers in the shower block are much more powerful and warmer! 


It was such a beautiful site, it was absolutely huge! So many caravans and tents!




This was the mini golf which we did one night! Who doesn't love a bit of mini golf!?


We didn't use it but there was a little pond where you could go fishing which was so cute!


More of the mini golf course with a sneaky appearance of the spa in the background! I was so tempted to get my nails done but they kept snapping so I just didn't bother.


Cheeky feet selfie!


Me playing mini golf! My dress is from Primark and it was £5 for anyone that's interested!




Another cheeky feet and legs selfie by the pool! Believe it or not it was so hot I had to sit in the shade a lot of the time!


The sun blazing down behind the parasol!


The pool area was perfect, couldn't have asked for anything better, can't complain with 5 different pools, 4 slides and a lazy river can you!?


My little brother looking like some sort of ninja jumping in the pool!


Dunno if you can tell but that is me jumping in! Don't quite look as good as my brother does when he jumps in!


This little guy payed us a visit by the pool one day, am I the only one that didn't know France had lizards/gekos?


This is a dress I bought in a shopping centre near where I was staying from a shop called Jennyfer. There was so many sales on in all of the shops it was amazing I got a bit over excited but this was the only thing I bought so I was good! I might do an OOTD with this dress sometime next week :)

JUMP!!!!


I just look like an absolute idiot jumping in pools!


Giggles with daddy in the pool :)



Cheeky selfie I took in the car yesterday on the way to Calais to get the ferry to Dover!


This looked better in my head...


Our car was first on the ferry and we were right at the front!!! Scary stuff, felt like we were gonna drive off the edge! 





The sun looked so pretty shining off the sea :)


This is terrifying I was shaking like a leaf taking this photo!


The White Cliffs of Dover


Well, that's just a little selection of the photos I took on holiday :) 
I know some of you don't like posts like this but it was the only thing I could do to send my apologies for not being here and I didn't think you would be too impressed with no real content on the post so I just threw in some photos for you!
If you did like it, please let me know in the comments if you would like to see more stuff like this! 

Finally, I'm going to have a photography post up on my photography blog with my more creative snaps from around the site so if you're interested in giving that a look then use the link below to have a read! 

trinketboxphotographyblog.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks again guys and I promise the post schedule will be back to normal now that I'm home! 

See you soon,

Bec x


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC