Wednesday 3 September 2014

Review: Soap & Glory

Happy Wednesday!

I went back to school today, better than I thought but year 11 still doesn't appeal to me.

Anyway, day 2 of this new schedule and as you may or may not know, Wednesday's are for reviews and raves. So, reviews on products I want to rave about! I don't usually review a product if I don't feel it's very good and therefore not worth a review.



I'm not going to talk too much at the start of this post - mainly because I don't have much to say due to being at school all day! So, I'm just going to get on with the review!

Today I'm reviewing 2 of the products from what I believe is the original Soap & Glory line. (Don't quote me on this because I'm not 100% sure!)

These are (unfortunately) the only 2 Soap & Glory products I own but I really want to invest in more due to how impressed I've been with these 2!

The 2 products I own are 'The Scrub of Your Life' and 'The Righteous Butter' and I'm honestly head over heels in love with them! I would use them more if I didn't want to use them all up so quickly! They are honestly such good quality and they smell AMAZING! I can't explain to you through writing how amazing they smell. If you've never smelt these products, please go to your local Boots and just smell them because you'll never go back.

The Scrub of Your Life is a lovely body scrub to be used in the shower that actually creates a really nice lather as well so you're cleaning yourself as well as exfoliating - 2 for the price of 1!! It smells lovely and goes on really well. It also isn't a really harsh exfoliator which I really like because I'm having issues with my tan flaking off at the moment and I want to get the flaky skin off but I don't want to take all of my tan off so this is the perfect compromise. I have the 200 ml bottle (not sure if there are any other sizes) and it's lasting me a really long time because it doesn't need to be used anymore than once or twice a week. This is quite pricey at £7 a bottle but for the quality of the product, it's 100% worth it in my opinion. This is still a good price compared to other products of similar quality. Overall, I think this is a really great product that I would say should be on your list of "first to try" if you haven't tried anything from Soap & Glory before.



The Righteous Butter is a gorgeous body butter with an amazing consistency. I HATE putting body butters and moisturisers on because I hate having to wait for it to dry before putting clothes on etc. but I LOVE using this one. It smells amazing like I mentioned before and it goes on really well. I also think that the consistency of it helps it to sink into the skin better and quicker meaning you aren't standing around naked for as long which is always a plus! I also have to 200 ml tub of this and again, it's lasting me ages! I've been quite bad lately and haven't been using it regularly but I'm trying to get myself back into the habit of it. I love putting this on right after I've been in the shower and shaved my legs because it just feels really nice. I believe this is around £10.50 which is quite expensive for a body butter but just like the scrub, it's totally worth it.

I hope you enjoyed this review - reviews will probably be one of the shorter posts in the week but I'm sure someone will enjoy them!

Until Friday,

Becca x

P.S. Sorry the quality of the images isn't great, I had to take them late tonight because I forgot to take them under natural light!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC