Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Eve | BLOGMAS Day 24

Hello!! I know I'm writing this as day 24 when in actual fact, it's day 25 so I guess I should have titled this day 25... Oh well! 

It's officially Christmas kids! I was at a sleepover last night and I'm pulling an all nighter with my boyfriend tonight as well because I can never ever sleep on Christmas Eve! He's a doll for staying up with me though! 

I want to apologise for not being great at BLOGMAS the last few days but I just needed a break I think - I think I did pretty well for a long time though so not bad going!

I don't have anything special to post tonight since its after midnight and I'm just lying in bed blogging on my Kindle (which might I add, did not know I could do) but, I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all of the support you guys have given me this year since this little website was born in March! I can't even explain how happy writing this blog has made me this year and its all down to those few people who read this every day or every month, however often you read it I couldn't do it without you!

I also want to say a huge Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas as and when you get up - I'll be downstairs ripping the presents open in less than 6 hours! 

See you soon! 

Bec x


6 comments:

  1. Hope you have an amazing Christmas Becca, well done for doing blogmas I know I couldn't have!


    Love Jess xxx
    Rosejess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved reading your Blogmas posts! Merry Christmas!
    -Bella
    http://beautyblogsxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your BLOGMAS was a great success! I'm so proud of you, it looked amazing! (Sorry I sound like a patronising mother!) Hope your christmas was wonderful and happy new year!
    Daisy xx
    www.daisysteenbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy, so was yours - I loved reading it!

      Hope you had a fabulous Christmas too! Happy New Year!xxx

      Delete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC