Monday 29 December 2014

Christmas Haul



It's almost 2015!

My friend sent me a picture the other day and it read: 'were as far away from 2030 as we are 2000'...Now although I was born in 1999, 2000 doesn't really feel like that long ago! And the fact that in 2030 I'll be 31 scares me a lot!

Today I thought I'd sit down and post some pictures of a few of the things I received for Christmas! Now as always with a haul post like this, I need to make a little disclaimer. I'm in no way trying to show off what I got and I know that I've been extremely spoilt this Christmas but please do remember that these presents come off multiple people as I have quite a large family which is often how I get so spoilt. Please just don't think I'm tyring to show off because I'm not, I just want to share some of the things I have been given to see if you guys have tried any of them! So, anyways, I hope you enjoy this post and I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas too!


My brush collection expanded quite a bit this year with the addition of 6 new brushes! I got 3 Limited Edition Real Techniques brushes and also 3 new Bare Minerals ones but they are there to replace my old Bare Minerals ones which are currently looking a bit worse for wear!


I also got a LOT of Estee Lauder makeup off my nana and grandys which I am SO grateful for!




I eventually got the NAKED palette by Urban Decay! They need to stop making more palettes so I can catch up! I've used this palette 3 times already and I love it so expect a review coming your way soon!


I also got these 3 gorgeous pairs of shoes! The UGGS aren't real, they're from River Island but in my opinion, they look real and I love them!


My lovely friend Rebecca was kind enough to get me 3 things from the Zoella line which I have used already and love every single part of them! 


I'm so unbelievably happy with this watch! I just think it's so simple but so pretty!


I also got a heck of a lot of Soap & Glory which is fine by me since I can't use Lush anymore due to not having a bath, Soap & Glory shower products are just as good!


And I've saved the best present to last...I have loved Collabro since I found out who they were and I honestly cry every single time I listen to this album. Not only did I get the album but I also got tickets to go and see their show in Newcastle which I can't wait for!!! So excited!


I hope you all enjoyed this post because I know I abandoned my blog a little bit in the run up to Christmas but things are just so busy and so I hope you all understand!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you all again soon!

Bec x



No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC