Saturday 20 December 2014

Cosy Winter Nights | BLOGMAS Day 20

The first thing I need to do is apologise to you guys because I've missed 3 days of BLOGMAS!! I'm so sorry but things just got so busy in the last few days of school and I got really, really tired and I just couldn't find the time to sit down and write! 

However, I finished school for Christmas yesterday and so I'm all yours for the next 2 weeks!

Last night I had a bit of a chill movie night with some hot chocolate and it was honestly so lovely just to sit down in my onesie with a hot drink and just relax knowing that it's Christmas in just 5 days! 

Not too much to go with this post today other than a lot of photos! 

Enjoy!















Merry Christmas!

See you tomorrow for day 21!

Bec x


2 comments:

  1. Looks so cute & christmassy! Love the yankee candle

    HAPPY XMAS
    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC